- SHINee’s Minho gives fans a peek at his recent trip to London.
- Is it a like or dislike for Rita Ora’s very new and blue hair?
- This Game Boy is definitely only for the hardcore, though I wonder what else you could really add on…
- Customer service to the extreme - this hotel is providing each of their guests with a 24-karat gold iPad!
- With the right bet, you can own Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding gown for yourself.
- Microsoft confirms the recent rumors about Halo “Bootcamp“.
- Fashion and sports faux pas for Taylor Lautner who was spotted sporting another team’s cap during a baseball game.
- Find out why Star Trek decided on San Francisco as the center of their universe.
Short break to sleep in. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The wait continues with 100%’s releasing a second MV teaser for “Want U Back.”
- See if the My Blooming Eyes eyeshadow compact from Etude House is able to make your embrace your inner princess with Jessica’s review.
- The bids are closed and it will cost one lucky person $610,000 to meet Apple’s Tim Cook.
- How cute and cool is this t-shirt that combines two characters that don’t seem to match but then they do so well.
- Gamers who can’t get enough zombie play might love the very promising “Dying Light,” set to arrive next year.
- The nominations are out for the Teen Choice Awards 2013 - so get your votes in!
- Oh no! Morgan Freeman falls asleep during a live TV interview.
- Stay cool and with change when you have one of these super adorable popsicle coin purses on hand by Kate Spade.
Yay - weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Putting on their own spin on it, LED Apple covers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis‘ “Thrift Shop.”
- Pretty eyes are no problem with CARGO’s Eyeshadow Duo in Boise covered in this review.
- Target has expanded with a new bridal collection that is quite gorgeous.
- The Wii U takes a price cut to just $240, which is quite awesome.
- Flash a little bling in today’s Cute Carriers when you tote around this adorable wallet from Betsey Johnson.
- Google Chrome users can now pick up Chrome 27 in the latest update.
- Check out a sneak peek and BTS look at upcoming sci-fi monster film, Pacific Rim.
Looking forward to the weekday’s fun frenzy to take a breather. What was the highlight of your day? More »
Congratulations to ILOVETVXQFAN for correctly guessing the previous Song Snippets game with SNSD - Beep Beep. For guessing within 10 minutes, they receive a speed bonus of 25 points. Playing Song Snippets is easy: Listen to a snippet of a song and post your guess in the comments below. The first person to guess correctly earns 100 EXP points. More »
- B1A4 takes fans into their dance practice to see how they perfected the choreo for “What’s Happening?”
- Learn the trick to mastering that perfect hair part, especially if you’re short on time.
- Sup your tea and…know the date too? This unique calendar is definitely for tea lovers.
- Valentino has released their new ad campaign and it looks like their model worked his arm well
- The upcoming Need for Speed film has started filming!
- It looks like Hello Kitty is all ready for the beach in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- You never realize how often it happens until they’re in a group, like in this set of cliche movie posters.
Can’t wait for sleep. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Junhyung wants to reassure his fans that he’s fine after his recent breakup with Hara.
- The fright really comes in Efren’s Gamer Journal No. 2 for Metro Last Light.
- Learn whether you should apply your concealer under or over your foundation in today’s Beauty Tip of the Day.
- Amazon has finally launched their Cloud Player app for PC users.
- Freja Beha Erichsen is in the spotlight as Saint Laurent’s campaign star for their new Pre-Fall 2013 Collection.
- Enough Boo plushies to last you a lifetime are sitting cute for today’s Plushie of the Day.
- What should you do when a wild phone call appears? Do you pick up and battle or run away?
Getting to learn and explore at the same time. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- You wouldn’t know it by looking at her, but a happy belated birthday to 34-year-old Lee Hyori!
- The sequel can’t come soon enough! But until then, a new Catching Fire movie poster is out to help “The Hunger Games” wait.
- Having so many social media outlets around, is it possible that users are more likely to get plastic surgery?
- A cool Google hack will have you reminiscing about the good ‘ol pixel days of Atari.
- Kids are now included in Snooki’s huge branding line with some pretty cute sunglasses.
- I’m not sure you really want to be spotted in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles car…in real life, as cool as it was in the show.
- Gamer Journal No. 1 has arrived to give you a first impressions look at Metro Last Night.
Who needs sleep? What was the highlight of your day? More »
- 2PM finally speak their thoughts concerning Nichkhun’s drunk driving incident.
- Can pretty much everything in LC Lauren Conrad’s upcoming collection get in my closet, like now? And this was only a peek!
- Conceal, brighten, and line - NYX’s Wonder Pencil does it all and for super cheap.
- Check out the four new Pokemon that will be arriving in Pokemon X and Y.
- Madonna’s brother reveals that the pop singer has no affection for him at all.
- Strut your stuff and keep your phone on you with these bold 3D-printed shoes that come with an iPhone case built right in!
- The official first full promo for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is now out.
Back to the norm. What was the highlight of your day? More »