- AOA reveals their dance practice video for their current single, “Get Out.”
- For those looking for a neutral/Naked-esque palette dupe, check out if NYX’s 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette fits the bill with Caviar & Bubbles.
- Do any of you Assassin’s Creed fans have any favorite scenes to add to this epic list?
- This cool coffee maker would be able to recognize you and give you the perfect cup of coffee every time!
- For something that looks inspired by a plastic bag, how ridiculously priced are these high heels?
- An adorably cute and delicious-looking cake featuring My Melody has nabbed today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- The first teaser poster for Iron Man 3 is now out!
Perfect dry, fall day for a quick lunch with the girls. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- As pretty in pictures as they are in real life, here are 13 idols who don’t need any photoshopping done at all.
- See if the It’s Skin Color Play Platinum Lipstick is worth the try in Jinra’s review.
- Today’s Plushie of the Day features none other than the cutie Rilakkuma, friends, and squishable-looking stars.
- In the new Medal of Honor Warfighter trailer, a look at the new Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack is revealed.
- For those in the US that are a fan of the casual style of Uniqlo, you can now order from them online!
- Stephen Colbert picks up a cameo in the upcoming “The Hobbit” trilogy film.
- The first sneak peeks of the iPad 4 have surfaced online.
- What happens when Taylor Swift’s catchy lyrics are used as…pick up lines?
- GENERATIONS drops their new PV for “BRAVE IT OUT!”
Sometimes it’s easier to ignore and wait for a bit. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Are you following these 10 idols who have managed to become some of the most followed on Twitter.
- Want to wear stylish eyeliner but have trouble creating even lines on both eyes? See how NYX’s The Curve Eyeliner does in Jinra’s review.
- Kendall and Kylie aren’t just little sisters of the Kardashians but also official fashionistas?
- Gamers will be happy to hear that $50 has been dropped from the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox bundle.
- It seems like the main cast for Twilight will be promoting Breaking Dawn - Part 2 in different countries.
- A cute Superman is featured as today’s Unique USB.
Yummy coffee date with BFF! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- With good reason, Shin Bora manages to resist a kiss from TVXQ.
- Those with shine woes might want to check out how NYX’s Shine Killer did in Jinra’s review.
- It seems like Nick Jonas has gotten a bit of ink on his arm…
- Herschel Supply Co. reveals a look into their Holiday 2012 Collection.
- Show off this graphic fox and butterfly for your iPhone that is featured in today’s iCase of the Day.
- This is definitely one boss joke that only Neil Armstrong could tell.
- The Nintendo Wii gets a satisfying price cut to $130 for those in the US.
- 3Peace☆Lovers drops their new PV teaser for “Love Evolution.”
Relieved on a worrisome thing. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Taiwan fans will be ecstatic to hear that 2NE1 will definitely be stopping there on their “New Evolution Tour.”
- See if the Mizon Intensive Firming Solution Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream (whew!) lives up to its promising name in Jinra’s review.
- With their charming looks, it’s not so hard to believe that the One Direction guys were “bad boys” at school.
- It seems as though your daily Starbucks with be getting a fashionable upgrade with the brand’s latest collaboration with Rodarte.
- The latest SimCity movie shows off quite a different aspect of gameplay with mother nature and the unknown making their impact.
- How the comic book Captain America would look like if the real one were based on the drawn specifications.
Needing to reorganize again with all these packages! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Poor Thunder is forever alone with only one pop-friendly buddy in today’s Gif of the Day.
- Demi Lovato flaunts blue hair and a natural look as the latest cover model for Teen Vogue.
- Soon all shows on Netflix will be captioned!
- One Direction sidesteps the music to venture into the beauty world with their first fragrance.
- This week’s upcoming game releases are out! Any titles you’re looking forward to?
- A sleeker calculator alternative is featured in today’s App of the Day.
- The real reasoning as to why you turn subtitles on for something you’re watching.
- Charlotte Ronson’s sub-line for JCPenney gets priced even lower for the fashionista on a budget.
- Say your greetings to Sayonara Ponytail, who have just announced their 1st mini album!
Rainy season has begun. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- A big congrats to CNBLUE, who has hit their 1000 Day Anniversary and have posted cute selcas to commemorate.
- Check out how essence’s XXXL shine lip gloss in red blossom does in Jinra’s review.
- Beliebers are in for a treat as Justin Bieber recently put on an acoustic version of “As Long As You Love Me.”
- Mila Kunis grabs the top spot for “sexiest woman alive” in Esquire’s 2012 ranking.
- US’s PSN is set to receive the awaited “Under Defeat” title pretty soon.
- You think you know what BFs are? Here’s the true image of BFFFLs…literally.
- How about a “Buster” to deck out your iPad like the one featured in today’s iSkin of the Day.
- The PV for AKB48’s latest single, “UZA” is now out!
Taking an unwanted breather from all the unreal (but real) happenings. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The “Gangnam Style” love isn’t over just yet, with the latest dancers being a certain 1D member.
- For a hydrating-sounding sphere of wonder, see if TONY MOLY’s Aqua Aura Moisture Cream is able to do the trick.
- Starbucks users will soon be able to pay for their fix with Square.
- Take a peek at the first male model for “The Price is Right.”
- A One Direction fanfic writer manages to get an actual book deal.
- Michelle Obama steps out in Jason Wu’s upcoming “Miss Wu” line.
- This week’s Sales Charts is filled with a lot of big name games that seem to be doing pretty well.
- Why would you want to eat Doritos regularly when you can get it in powdered form to put over everything!
A very whirlwind week - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The Best KPOP Couple winner that bested the rest is none other than this particularly popular Super Junior OTP.
- See if “Grey-T to be Here” by essence’s colour & go nail polish can be your new fall staple in Jinra’s review.
- Have a to-go theater anywhere you are with the Smart Forstars smart car concept.
- A food-based makeup look that might not be for everyone…
- Achievements for Medal of Honor Warfighter have been revealed.
- Harry Potter fans will surely love today’s Cupcake of the Day.
So many catch-up dates. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Kara gets rated by plastic surgeons on their appearance - who do you think did the best?
- For luscious lashes, see if the Goddess Lashes Signature Mink Lashes do the job in Jinra’s review.
- The N’Sync love is still strong with a bandmate commenting on Justin Timberlake’s upcoming marriage.
- KDDI has developed new technology that allows you to unlock your phone with your palm.
- A cute white pomeranian with a peculiar accessory is today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- Louboutin has just dropped a new style for their Fall/Winter 2012 collection.
- Some of the most clever YouTube comments ever posted.
- How the new Resident Evil 6 is like in this PS3 vs. Xbox comparison video.
Very happy with how things worked out. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- LUNAFLY has finally released the MV for their current single, “Super Hero.”
- Looking for a skin stress reliever? See how Etude House’s Green Tea Sheet Mask fared in Sandy’s review.
- You can now preview some of the new items in Forever 21’s second Hello Kitty Collection!
- Looking as ripped as ever, take a look at the first released photo of Hugh Jackman for “Wolverine.”
- Any takers for some of the upcoming game releases that will be out this week - a lot of anticipated big titles.
- Offering cutely mini figures, check out MadeWithClayAndLove in today’s Daily Etsy.
- Lovers of Angry Birds will surely enjoy today’s App of the Day, “Bad Piggies.”
- An adorable hedgehog that seems to love belly strokes too much…but in a good way.
Looking forward to this new meeting. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- After his recent enlistment announcement, Leeteuk shares his feelings on the situation.
- Find out if the cuteness of the It’s Skin’s Babyface Petit Blusher performs just as well in Jinra’s review.
- Robert Pattinson takes the next step in trying to work things out with Kristen with an interesting trial move.
- RPG fans might want to read just how well Epic Raiders fared for Emily before picking it up for their iDevice.
- The items in Christian Louboutin’s new Autumn 2012 Lookbook have gone to Paris.
- Carry a bit of magic everywhere you go with Cinderella’s Pink Pumpkin Carriage USB on your keychain.
- If your current life is not ideal, how about living as a Pokemon Master instead?
Had a productively nice morning running errands. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- For Goo Hara’s older brother, it seems another KARA member has captured his heart…
- Check out Sandy’s review on the TONY MOLY Dear Me Petite Cotton Pact (whew!) to see if it it could be the perfect take-along to combat oily-prone skin.
- Being introduced to the POPINATOR, you’ll never want to eat popcorn with your hands again.
- Chris Brown’s latest ink seems to be affecting more than observers, seeing as it could be a “painful reminder” for ex-gf Rihanna.
- Available now, ticket holders are able to cash in with an early release perk for FIFA Soccer 13!
- The adorably cute way that a dinosaur is able to have an all-in-one escalator and stairs.
- A happy congratulations and welcome to AKEMI’s new little bundle of joy.
Resisting room decor changes with washi tape. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Brown Eyed Girls‘ Miryo shares an embarrassingly cute moment she recently had at home.
- Taylor Swift has gone through lots of hairstyles over the years, which of her many looks was your favorite?
- Before September ends, here are 8 must watch movies that you should check out.
- Peek at the first ads for Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Friday” fragrance.
- Konami drops a new Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance trailer from TGS 2012.
- Have a laugh at The Hunger Games, who has just gotten the bad lip reading treatment.
- Unleash your inner DJ with today’s App of the Day, Baby Scratch.
- GILLE has debuted the PV for their latest single, “GIRLS.”
Loving the chilly Fall weather settling in. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- With these 9 Asian Pop Songs, you definitely won’t be able to just sit still.
- MISSHA’s upcoming F/W 2012 collection looks like a real beaut and fitting for whatever your makeup style may be.
- The release date for Ke$ha’s upcoming album has been announced!
- AT&T starts up their LTE services in 8 new locations that will surely please customers.
- The future looks bright for PS3, who is expected to make more of a profit this year.
Fun night out with good people. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have you seen Changmin’s teaser photo for TVXQ’s comeback yet?
- One Direction has arrived once again with the new release of their “Live While We’re Young” music video!
- Louis Vuitton goes for a 2nd wave with artist Yayoi Kasuma in their latest canvas collection.
- With the design similarities to a certain Apple product…could HP be the next company under fire for a lawsuit?
- Let your digits float away with these subtle feathers featured in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- It seems like fans will have to wait a little longer for Soul Sacrifice with new news arriving from TGS 2012 this week.
Mood-lifting sunshine. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- A new scandal surfaces for Big Bang’s Seungri and interestingly enough, YG has come out to say something about this one.
- It doesn’t seem like either side is backing down, with Apple fans shooting back a comeback to Samsung’s latest ad.
- Lucy Hale and Chris Zylka seem to have called it quits.
- Keep your skin extra protected with today’s Beauty Tip of the Day.
- Iggy Azalea has recently been named representative for Levi’s new “Go Forth” campaign and she looks gorgeous!
- A new Call of Duty trailer has been released that makes a call to the zombies for Black Ops 2.
Glad for a chill day. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SNSD love holds strong in Japan with their latest single “Oh!” quickly claiming the #1 music chart spot.
- With a name like Superstar, this nail polish from NARS‘ newest Andy Warhol Color Collection looks like a winner, but read Jinra’s review to find out if it performs A+ as well.
- Taking inspiration from various crown jewels, Whitney Eve’s new Spring/Summer 2013 line shines pretty brightly.
- A collection of amazing cityscapes have been crafted out of…computer parts?
- GameStop has you covered if you want to trade in any of your old systems for money off the upcoming Wii U.
- Justin Bieber joins Sophia Grace and Rosie for one adorable “Tea Time.”
- It all makes sense now…how Apple’s Development Team really worked to come up with the “improvements” on the iPhone 5.
Weird realization that September is almost over. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Not even the ladies of SNSD can escape the addicting influence of the “Gangnam Style” wave.
- Named the “Satellite of Love,” see if this new Highlighting Blush from NARS‘ Andy Warhol Color Collection will be your holiday staple in Jinra’s review.
- Providing functional protection and style, Tangram’s Smart Top iPad Stand is quite appealing.
- The Veronicas are back and have already dropped their comeback music video, “Lotila.”
- Konami has just announced their next big game and from the intense trailer, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is looking awesome.
- It seems as though Rachel Zoe’s promising clothing line might not be doing so well…
- Whether your childhood was filled with a lot of these or a little, you have to admit that you’ve made at least one pen tornado in your lifetime.
- A shirtless Liam Hemsworth can be spotted in the actor’s latest trailer for his next film, “Love and Honor.”
Mmm late sushi lunch with the girls. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- With VIPs holding a bated breath, it seems like Big Bang’s Taeyang has found…the one?!
- For those that want a bit of color without anything sitting too heavily on their lips, check out Jessica’s review on the Tony Moly Tony Tint to see if it’ll fit the bill for you.
- Through some sharp Directioner eyes, it seems like Harry Styles has gotten some new ink.
- Looking cute already from the title sequence, see how Magic Tree fared in Emily’s iPhone/iPod Touch review.
- The influence of Apple seems limitless, even creeping into people’s color preference for cars.
- Now you can channel your inner Waldo with ease, thanks to Warby Parker’s fun move with this geek chic frame.
- After the adult’s slight salary drama, the kids of Modern Family have negotiated their raise without too much fuss.
Catch-up over yummy wood-fired pizzas. What was the highlight of your day? More »