- SHINee’s Minho gives fans a peek at his recent trip to London.
- Is it a like or dislike for Rita Ora’s very new and blue hair?
- This Game Boy is definitely only for the hardcore, though I wonder what else you could really add on…
- Customer service to the extreme - this hotel is providing each of their guests with a 24-karat gold iPad!
- With the right bet, you can own Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding gown for yourself.
- Microsoft confirms the recent rumors about Halo “Bootcamp“.
- Fashion and sports faux pas for Taylor Lautner who was spotted sporting another team’s cap during a baseball game.
- Find out why Star Trek decided on San Francisco as the center of their universe.
Short break to sleep in. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The wait continues with 100%’s releasing a second MV teaser for “Want U Back.”
- See if the My Blooming Eyes eyeshadow compact from Etude House is able to make your embrace your inner princess with Jessica’s review.
- The bids are closed and it will cost one lucky person $610,000 to meet Apple’s Tim Cook.
- How cute and cool is this t-shirt that combines two characters that don’t seem to match but then they do so well.
- Gamers who can’t get enough zombie play might love the very promising “Dying Light,” set to arrive next year.
- The nominations are out for the Teen Choice Awards 2013 - so get your votes in!
- Oh no! Morgan Freeman falls asleep during a live TV interview.
- Stay cool and with change when you have one of these super adorable popsicle coin purses on hand by Kate Spade.
Yay - weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Junhyung wants to reassure his fans that he’s fine after his recent breakup with Hara.
- The fright really comes in Efren’s Gamer Journal No. 2 for Metro Last Light.
- Learn whether you should apply your concealer under or over your foundation in today’s Beauty Tip of the Day.
- Amazon has finally launched their Cloud Player app for PC users.
- Freja Beha Erichsen is in the spotlight as Saint Laurent’s campaign star for their new Pre-Fall 2013 Collection.
- Enough Boo plushies to last you a lifetime are sitting cute for today’s Plushie of the Day.
- What should you do when a wild phone call appears? Do you pick up and battle or run away?
Getting to learn and explore at the same time. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- You wouldn’t know it by looking at her, but a happy belated birthday to 34-year-old Lee Hyori!
- The sequel can’t come soon enough! But until then, a new Catching Fire movie poster is out to help “The Hunger Games” wait.
- Having so many social media outlets around, is it possible that users are more likely to get plastic surgery?
- A cool Google hack will have you reminiscing about the good ‘ol pixel days of Atari.
- Kids are now included in Snooki’s huge branding line with some pretty cute sunglasses.
- I’m not sure you really want to be spotted in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles car…in real life, as cool as it was in the show.
- Gamer Journal No. 1 has arrived to give you a first impressions look at Metro Last Night.
Who needs sleep? What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee‘S “Why So Serious” album cover has finally been revealed!
- Peep at Rihanna’s new lipstick for MAC, RiRi Woo.
- It’s official, the Wii U Virtual Console is now available for all you classic addicts.
- Going to the extreme to be ready, Rita Ora has checked herself into a fat camp.
- It seems like Apple is keeping tabs on what users ask Siri.
- Sexy engagement photos turned hilarious by this cheeky couple.
- Taylor Swift’s Spring/Summer line for Keds is as sweet-looking as the singer herself.
Good catch-up with an old friend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have a listen to the first title track from U-Kiss’s sub unit uBEAT here!
- It seems like the Samsung Galaxy S4 might have an edge over the iPhone…at least in China.
- See if the H20+ Spa Hand and Nail Cream is just the thing to sooth your dry hands in Jessica’s review.
- FIFA 14 is officially confirmed to be arriving for you Xbox 360, PS3, and PC gamers.
- Hard-working to the extreme, Beyonce and Jay-Z might be adding first billionaire couple to their names as well.
- This wife definitely went above and beyond in crafting this creative birthday gift for her hubby, featuring a bunch of their favorite TV shows!
- H&M shows off their uniform designs for the Swedish Olympics.
Too many things for this week…but at least it’s all in sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Chanyeol gets serious with Anonymous in today’s Gif of the Day.
- You thought we showed them all but here are 8 even more outrageously over-the-top prom dresses.
- Guess decides to expand their search to online for their next, new model.
- A cute Owl kaZoo is featured in today’s iCase of the Day.
- Check out the limited edition set of “Gumdrops” that have been released by Nicole by OPI.
- I would question if you could really say that these photos were created by Photoshop Masters…
Busy schedules. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Take a listen to the voices of Kyukyun and Luna, who have recently collaborated on a song for “The Croods” OST.
- After finding the perfect dress, here are 5 prom beauty looks that you might want to try.
- It seems as though Verizon might be planning a 12-month finance plan for their smartphones.
- You’ll be all set for summer in Keds‘ new apparel line.
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 director Marc Webb gives fans a peek at the movie with a new image.
- Sport nails that pop in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Playing as the lovable Micky Mouse, Castle of Illusion will be remade and arriving in HD!
- Who would you want to display a normal plant pot when you could have them in…pants?
Executing plans. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It seems like it’s going to be a party of people that will be featured in Psy’s upcoming “Gentleman” MV.
- The dates are out for the Honda Civic Tour with Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson.
- A leak reveals multiple colors for the supposed Facebook phone.
- Want to be a part of a Guinness World Record attempt? Just get a trim at Aveda on April 22.
- A GameStop lets it slip that the PlayStation 4 will be launching globally as soon as this year.
- Sneak a peek at one of Beyonce’s fab costume for her upcoming music video.
- Who said you need a number two to take…a sweet couple picture?
Appreciative to be busy and make the week go by quicker. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Soon you’ll be able to catch Lee Jong Hyuk, Lee Chun Hee, and SNSD’s Sooyoung on tvN’s new drama “Dating Agency.”
- Indulge in your sweet tooth with MAC’s upcoming collection, “Baking Beauties.”
- New and old fans of the series will be able to pick up Dynasty Warriors 8 this summer.
- Mark your calendars for 2015…seeing as “Finding Dory” (the “Finding Nemo” sequel) has just been confirmed by Pixar!
- How darling is this flying pug? It’s no wonder it made today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- It seems like we might be able to expect a clothing line from the Duchess of Cambrige?
- Rock the white chicken featured in today’s cute iCase of the Day.
- It’s a wonder no one caught this mannequin mishap that definitely shouldn’t have gone out onto the floor.
Happy news for a more relaxing weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Given the choice, Kwanghee would chose full surgery over minor cosmetic procedures - could you say the same?
- Rock some literally “rocking” frames from Shwood’s new collection made out of slate.
- Leave it to the geeks to come up with this impressive cheating method.
- A variety of Japan-connected icons are is featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day in the form of…cupcakes!
- New box art has been released for Grand Theft Auto V.
- A “Good Point” is made in today’s Skin of the Day that might actually make you hungry as well…
- Who would’ve thought that we’d get to this point to see Cory and Topanga’s wedding rings?
Sunny dress weather. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How cute are Yubin and Lim in this selca that was taken during their date together.
- Looking for something different than the currently popular BB creams? See if Nip + Fab’s CC Cream is worth the one letter upgrade in Jinra’s review.
- T-Mobile excitedly picks up the iPhone 5 alongside their new no-contract plans.
- Justin Bieber is in hot water after a new assault accusation surfaces following a “reckless” driving situation.
- If you were ever curious as to how Godzilla became a reality…wonder no more after this.
- Tory Burch cracks down on Bluebell for using a too-similar design to their famous “T” logo.
Nom - Green Tea Kit Kats galore! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Angels now have a new social media outlet to be up-to-date on new news from Teen Top themselves.
- Urban Decay reveals their new eyeliner vault that will surely have all you makeup junkies drooling.
- Turn any pair of gloves into touchscreen-friendly ones with this new AnyGlove gel.
- In the latest issue of “Elle,” Nicki Minaj shows off her makeunder transformation.
- Hooray! The The Ellen DeGeneres Show has officially been renewed to be on the air till 2017.
- The Last of Us‘ campaign component will take how many hours?
A quick Ramen + Froyo lunch - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The short PV is now out for Boyfriend’s “Hitomi no Melody.”
- See if you can obtain that ombre look right at home with a peek into Jinra’s review of L’Oreal’s Féria Wild Ombre.
- Feast your eyes on J.Crew’s Jenna Lyons impressive collection of “Shiny Ponies.”
- Seems like there might not be romance in the air as Taylor Swift gives her side on the recent Ed Sheeran rumors.
- Word is that Google Glass will even let you identify people just by their…clothing?
- Here’s one “like a boss” response that only Neil Armstrong would be able to give.
- Via GameStop, there’s already a strong demand for the upcoming PS4.
What was the highlight of your day? More »
- DMTN’s Daniel is still in hot water after admitting to selling marijuana even though he didn’t smoke it.
- New nail wraps have been released from CK One Color and are full of attitude.
- Fans of Pretty Little Liars will be excited to hear that season 4 now has a premiere date for the summer.
- A new teaser for the upcoming Galaxy S IV is presented by Samsung before the anticipated promotion event.
- Pretty height may not have been worth it in the countless high heels that have seriously “mangled” SJP’s feet from Sex in the City.
- US gamers will get the chance to pick up Pandora’s Tower on Wii as soon as next month.
- A set of yummy Japanese-themed cupcakes are shown off in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- If you’re looking for amusement the next time you stay in a hotel, here are some pranks that will surely spook the housekeeping.
A lovely lunch date to soup dumplings - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- TVXQ finally reveals their full PV for their current Japan single, “In Our Time.”
- See how Holika Holika’s Soda PoreCleansing Light Cleansing Oil will blast away your makeup in this review.
- Use SlideShark to ensure your presentation goes smoothly featured in today’s App of the Day.
- When deciding on camping companions, there’s multiple reasons why the Fantastic Four would be perfect.
- Class up your cupcake game in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day that is adorably moustache-themed.
- A release date has been placed for those of you looking forward to Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler.
Surprise mid-day phone calls. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How precious are these photos of Donghae when he was just a little munchkin?
- See if It’s Skin’s Hyaluronic Acid Cream is able to provide your skin with what it needs in this review.
- Word on the tech street is that Apple might be releasing a polycarbonate iPhone for $330 next year.
- Vans teams up with J.Crew for a cool vintage-looking collection of their Washed Canvas Authentic Sneakers.
- The adorable Quvenzhané Wallis has been confirmed to play Annie in an upcoming remake for Christmas 2014.
- Cute up your whole bath/shower routine with these Hello Kitty toiletries featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- At the Game Developers Conference, everyone will finally be able to get that closer look at the PS4.
- The reality of how profile pictures on Facebook really turn out…
Peeks of sunshine. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It came quicker than expected but Park Shin Hye has sent her goodbyes to “Go Dok Mi.”
- Head to Sephora to pick up their special line inspired by 2013’s Color of the Year.
- It seems like Daniel Radcliffe is close to inking his name as Igor in “Frankenstein.”
- Diane von Furstenberg hits up Roxy for a new and print-filled swimsuit collection!
- Check into this week’s Upcoming Game Releases to see what’s arriving on your favorite consoles.
- Today’s App of the Day lets you professionally organize your hand-written notes using DukePen.
- Here’s one way to set up an intimidating security system…
- Satisfy a chocolate sweet tooth with today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day featuring a lot of Oreo cookie pandas.
- Could you live in these coffin-esque apartments in Japan?
New show addictions are dangerous. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- 2AM introduces “One Spring Day” to IAMs with their first MV teaser.
- Here are 5 things that you should try not to miss when you’re on a trip to the “Land of the Rising Sun” that is Japan.
- See if It’s Skin’s Color Play Lumilight Lip Tint is able to pout up those lips in Jessica’s review.
- Resourcefully, here’s how to have your barbecued meat and…iron out those wrinkles too?
- A new study shares that men and women are quite different in the way that they tweet on Twitter.
- It seems like a fifth “American Pie” sequel is totally possible - would you watch it?
- Meloetta, the appropriately named melody Pokemon, will be offered by GameStop in March.
- Did you know that Janet Jackson was secretly married in 2012?
- Jennifer Lawrence’s clothes from her “Silver Linings Playbook” role have been placed in an auction.
Friday - made it! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- After wrapping up her first “The Three Musketeers” performance, Wonder Girls‘ Yenny shares a super cute selca.
- Find out how the Chinese use fire to…brighten their eyes?
- In the world of fashion, the iPad has managed to become a huge influence.
- T.Swift has been spotted out and about with a new potential man.
- The upcoming “Ninja Turtles” film has officially booked Megan Fox into the cast.
- Marimekko x Converse have teamed up for one print-tastic Spring/Summer 2013 Collection.
- Viewing this guy from behind, you might be inclined to ask “where’s Totoro?”
Relief after the frenzy. What was the highlight of your day? More »