- SHINee’s Minho gives fans a peek at his recent trip to London.
- Is it a like or dislike for Rita Ora’s very new and blue hair?
- This Game Boy is definitely only for the hardcore, though I wonder what else you could really add on…
- Customer service to the extreme - this hotel is providing each of their guests with a 24-karat gold iPad!
- With the right bet, you can own Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding gown for yourself.
- Microsoft confirms the recent rumors about Halo “Bootcamp“.
- Fashion and sports faux pas for Taylor Lautner who was spotted sporting another team’s cap during a baseball game.
- Find out why Star Trek decided on San Francisco as the center of their universe.
Short break to sleep in. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The wait continues with 100%’s releasing a second MV teaser for “Want U Back.”
- See if the My Blooming Eyes eyeshadow compact from Etude House is able to make your embrace your inner princess with Jessica’s review.
- The bids are closed and it will cost one lucky person $610,000 to meet Apple’s Tim Cook.
- How cute and cool is this t-shirt that combines two characters that don’t seem to match but then they do so well.
- Gamers who can’t get enough zombie play might love the very promising “Dying Light,” set to arrive next year.
- The nominations are out for the Teen Choice Awards 2013 - so get your votes in!
- Oh no! Morgan Freeman falls asleep during a live TV interview.
- Stay cool and with change when you have one of these super adorable popsicle coin purses on hand by Kate Spade.
Yay - weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Putting on their own spin on it, LED Apple covers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis‘ “Thrift Shop.”
- Pretty eyes are no problem with CARGO’s Eyeshadow Duo in Boise covered in this review.
- Target has expanded with a new bridal collection that is quite gorgeous.
- The Wii U takes a price cut to just $240, which is quite awesome.
- Flash a little bling in today’s Cute Carriers when you tote around this adorable wallet from Betsey Johnson.
- Google Chrome users can now pick up Chrome 27 in the latest update.
- Check out a sneak peek and BTS look at upcoming sci-fi monster film, Pacific Rim.
Looking forward to the weekday’s fun frenzy to take a breather. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- B1A4 takes fans into their dance practice to see how they perfected the choreo for “What’s Happening?”
- Learn the trick to mastering that perfect hair part, especially if you’re short on time.
- Sup your tea and…know the date too? This unique calendar is definitely for tea lovers.
- Valentino has released their new ad campaign and it looks like their model worked his arm well
- The upcoming Need for Speed film has started filming!
- It looks like Hello Kitty is all ready for the beach in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- You never realize how often it happens until they’re in a group, like in this set of cliche movie posters.
Can’t wait for sleep. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Junhyung wants to reassure his fans that he’s fine after his recent breakup with Hara.
- The fright really comes in Efren’s Gamer Journal No. 2 for Metro Last Light.
- Learn whether you should apply your concealer under or over your foundation in today’s Beauty Tip of the Day.
- Amazon has finally launched their Cloud Player app for PC users.
- Freja Beha Erichsen is in the spotlight as Saint Laurent’s campaign star for their new Pre-Fall 2013 Collection.
- Enough Boo plushies to last you a lifetime are sitting cute for today’s Plushie of the Day.
- What should you do when a wild phone call appears? Do you pick up and battle or run away?
Getting to learn and explore at the same time. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- You wouldn’t know it by looking at her, but a happy belated birthday to 34-year-old Lee Hyori!
- The sequel can’t come soon enough! But until then, a new Catching Fire movie poster is out to help “The Hunger Games” wait.
- Having so many social media outlets around, is it possible that users are more likely to get plastic surgery?
- A cool Google hack will have you reminiscing about the good ‘ol pixel days of Atari.
- Kids are now included in Snooki’s huge branding line with some pretty cute sunglasses.
- I’m not sure you really want to be spotted in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles car…in real life, as cool as it was in the show.
- Gamer Journal No. 1 has arrived to give you a first impressions look at Metro Last Night.
Who needs sleep? What was the highlight of your day? More »
- 2PM finally speak their thoughts concerning Nichkhun’s drunk driving incident.
- Can pretty much everything in LC Lauren Conrad’s upcoming collection get in my closet, like now? And this was only a peek!
- Conceal, brighten, and line - NYX’s Wonder Pencil does it all and for super cheap.
- Check out the four new Pokemon that will be arriving in Pokemon X and Y.
- Madonna’s brother reveals that the pop singer has no affection for him at all.
- Strut your stuff and keep your phone on you with these bold 3D-printed shoes that come with an iPhone case built right in!
- The official first full promo for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is now out.
Back to the norm. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Check out 4men’s new music video for their latest single, “Propose Song.”
- Thanks to Josie Maran, you only have to go as far as your shower to…get a tan?
- Words aren’t enough to describe how darling these sushi cats are - so super cute!
- Transform your smartphone into a usable laptop with Casetop’s inventive gadget.
- If you spotted something that you liked on a celebrity at the Met Gala, Topshop has you covered to own the dresses yourself!
- Curious about Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon? Check out Efren’s Gamer Journal No. 1 for a peek and his first impressions.
Fun-filled weekend ahead! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It looks like “We Got Married” is still in a bad state, even after adding a new couple.
- How do your like Ariana Grande’s cover of “I Believe In You and Me“?
- Jason Wu gets quirky once again in his second collection for Miss Wu.
- Get “Koi” with your digits in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Find out what’s new in this edition of Upcoming Game Releases of the Week.
- If you’ve ever wondered how many times a woman in a red dress can appear…here you go.
Food and sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- If you’re missing the rice with your McDonald’s, the Taiwan branch has you covered with their new Rice McWraps.
- See if Sulwhasoo’s Concentrated Ginseng Cream is able to really harness the power of this herbal root in Jessica’s review.
- Apple offers a gift to MacBook users, by extending their bottom replacement program by 2 more years.
- Refer to your wrist and never get lost with these unique subway map-inspired bracelet cuffs.
- Lana Del Rey drops the audio track for her Gatsby track, “Young and Beautiful.”
Ready for the weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee‘S “Why So Serious” album cover has finally been revealed!
- Peep at Rihanna’s new lipstick for MAC, RiRi Woo.
- It’s official, the Wii U Virtual Console is now available for all you classic addicts.
- Going to the extreme to be ready, Rita Ora has checked herself into a fat camp.
- It seems like Apple is keeping tabs on what users ask Siri.
- Sexy engagement photos turned hilarious by this cheeky couple.
- Taylor Swift’s Spring/Summer line for Keds is as sweet-looking as the singer herself.
Good catch-up with an old friend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Lee Hyori drops not one, but five unique teasers for her anticipated comeback.
- Check out the Spring-ready scarfs that Vera Neumann has crafted for their recent Target collaboration.
- A new patch for Girl Scouts embraces and encourages the female gamer.
- Rock pretty ombre polka dots in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Wireless fans will love Matteo Massimi’s multi-functional CollapseMini - able to dock, become a speaker, and more!
- Mmm how good are these Japanese-themed cupcakes? They’re so good, they’re featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
Snacks in the sun! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have a listen to the first title track from U-Kiss’s sub unit uBEAT here!
- It seems like the Samsung Galaxy S4 might have an edge over the iPhone…at least in China.
- See if the H20+ Spa Hand and Nail Cream is just the thing to sooth your dry hands in Jessica’s review.
- FIFA 14 is officially confirmed to be arriving for you Xbox 360, PS3, and PC gamers.
- Hard-working to the extreme, Beyonce and Jay-Z might be adding first billionaire couple to their names as well.
- This wife definitely went above and beyond in crafting this creative birthday gift for her hubby, featuring a bunch of their favorite TV shows!
- H&M shows off their uniform designs for the Swedish Olympics.
Too many things for this week…but at least it’s all in sunshine! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Lend you ears to LED Apple Hanbyul’s impressive cover of JB’s “As Long As You Love Me.”
- Seems like Harry Styles has been turning his charms on the ladies since the wee age of…six?
- A Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle will be arriving for those of you in the UK.
- Issa London teams up with Banana Republic for a stylish and print-filled capsule collection.
- And they’re off! Check out T-Mobile’s first iPhone 5 ad here.
Back to a routine week it seems. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Chanyeol gets serious with Anonymous in today’s Gif of the Day.
- You thought we showed them all but here are 8 even more outrageously over-the-top prom dresses.
- Guess decides to expand their search to online for their next, new model.
- A cute Owl kaZoo is featured in today’s iCase of the Day.
- Check out the limited edition set of “Gumdrops” that have been released by Nicole by OPI.
- I would question if you could really say that these photos were created by Photoshop Masters…
Busy schedules. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Take a listen to the voices of Kyukyun and Luna, who have recently collaborated on a song for “The Croods” OST.
- After finding the perfect dress, here are 5 prom beauty looks that you might want to try.
- It seems as though Verizon might be planning a 12-month finance plan for their smartphones.
- You’ll be all set for summer in Keds‘ new apparel line.
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 director Marc Webb gives fans a peek at the movie with a new image.
- Sport nails that pop in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Playing as the lovable Micky Mouse, Castle of Illusion will be remade and arriving in HD!
- Who would you want to display a normal plant pot when you could have them in…pants?
Executing plans. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Get a peek at the new “Fanta” featuring quite the matchup of A Pink’s Eunji and Kwangsoo.
- With the help of Swarovski, your makeup can sparkle and gleam even more than before!
- Selena Gomez fans can let go of their breath, the actress shares that she isn’t specifically trying to change her image.
- Show your love to the moon and back with today’s simple but cute iCase of the Day.
- Lulu Guinness has partnered up with Uniqlo for another quirky fun collection.
- The repackaged release of Halo 3: ODST is set to be a single-player-only title.
Ace. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Wouldn’t Jia and Fei from miss A be the cutest dance partners couple?
- See if Jinra’s review on NYX’s Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray will be just the thing to get rid of that pesky shine.
- Tech creativity allowed this concept of a Facebook-inspired house to pop up today.
- What kind of person would reject a kiss with Prince William?
- The Sales Chart for this week is out and it’s no shock which game is repeated multiple times near the top…
- The future Avatar sequel is expected to bring new viewing experiences by featuring underwater scenes.
When things turn out better than expected. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It seems like it’s going to be a party of people that will be featured in Psy’s upcoming “Gentleman” MV.
- The dates are out for the Honda Civic Tour with Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson.
- A leak reveals multiple colors for the supposed Facebook phone.
- Want to be a part of a Guinness World Record attempt? Just get a trim at Aveda on April 22.
- A GameStop lets it slip that the PlayStation 4 will be launching globally as soon as this year.
- Sneak a peek at one of Beyonce’s fab costume for her upcoming music video.
- Who said you need a number two to take…a sweet couple picture?
Appreciative to be busy and make the week go by quicker. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Soon you’ll be able to catch Lee Jong Hyuk, Lee Chun Hee, and SNSD’s Sooyoung on tvN’s new drama “Dating Agency.”
- Indulge in your sweet tooth with MAC’s upcoming collection, “Baking Beauties.”
- New and old fans of the series will be able to pick up Dynasty Warriors 8 this summer.
- Mark your calendars for 2015…seeing as “Finding Dory” (the “Finding Nemo” sequel) has just been confirmed by Pixar!
- How darling is this flying pug? It’s no wonder it made today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- It seems like we might be able to expect a clothing line from the Duchess of Cambrige?
- Rock the white chicken featured in today’s cute iCase of the Day.
- It’s a wonder no one caught this mannequin mishap that definitely shouldn’t have gone out onto the floor.
Happy news for a more relaxing weekend! What was the highlight of your day? More »