- It’s pretty amazing how one bow tie can just make someone look so different, these 10 idols have definitely rocked it well.
- In just five minutes, concert tickets for Luna Sea’s charity concert have all been sold.
- Congratulations to Hilary Duff, who is now expecting her first little bundle of joy!
- Rawr! Anabel’s inspired Peachy Leopard Eyes is totally shimmery and cute.
- Though a lot of drama has happened, Capcom gives fans new hope that Mega Man is not finished just yet.
- Making me want to go shopping, Tamuna1’s roundup of a few idol shoes are drool-worthy in their own ways.
- Seems like it’s really only a few developers that are really churning out the apps to power the Android Market.
- This adorable set of Alice in Wonderland cupcakes gets props for the detail work.
- A new request from ActiveVideo Networks may result in Verizon FiOS customers being cut off.
- Sneak a peek at the upcoming collaborative collection from Missoni x Target - from apparel, accessories, and even a…bike?
Finished putting together a cubicle shelf - handywoman moments. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- High notes are no problem for these 10 male KPOP idols, though I doubt you’ll be able to keep your jaw from dropping after a few listens.
- I can’t imagine sporting one of these tooth tattoos but then again, Japan is labeled a trendsetter for a reason.
- Seems like the wait for a PS4 might be set for a 2012 release.
- Could the Samsung Celox actually be the anticipated Samsung Galaxy S II?
- Intensely moody photos of the “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” cast are revealed, alongside the movie trailer of this upcoming thriller.
- A new partnership has started between designer Vera Wang and jewelry retailer, Zales, for a to-be-gorgeous collection.
- The Smart Phone Note set for your iPhone 4 is sure to be your best study buddy for anything you need.
- The preview for Morning Musume’s next single, “Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai” sounds like a hit!
Ice cold water after a good workout. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- One listen to any of these KPOP songs and it’ll stick in your head for the next hour. (Not a bad thing, of course)
- I’d love to rock these cutie pie sunglasses, featuring none other than Nyan Cat!
- A very girlish and fun cupcake design is on display as today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Buy a shiny, new Nook and get the chance to pick up 12 books and study guides absolutely free.
- This very pretty collection of flower cupcakes look almost too darling to eat.
- Paul Rudd sends a few improvement ideas to Harvey Weinstein.
- See how you can use your PS3 controller to play games with this Android hack.
- Could this look-a-like be a relative to KARA’s Nicole? See and judge for yourself.
- An October comeback awaits DOUBLE, who is set to arrive with a completely new album!
Unplanned, summer movie nights. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Check out these 12 loveable Onew Condition moments that make it hard to not fall in love.
- Masaki Yuka shows off her new image and sound in her “Change Myself” PV.
- The iPad pillow makes it easy to snuggle up with your favorite Apple tablet.
- To get that summer tan glow without the baking time, see if Guerlain’s Terracotta Skin Healthy Glow Foundation is able to deliver in this review.
- One look at these Piranha Plant earrings and no one will want to mess with you.
- Jasmine Villegas, also known as the Biebs’ ex, wins her restraining order against a creepy stalker.
- The Fall headwear collection from Eugenia Kim shows off some very chic-looking pieces.
- A new sneak peek set of photos have surfaced for the possible HTC Ruby.
- The KPOP craze and love shows up in Mr. Hong Kong’s unique routine.
Not too hot, not too breezy summer days. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The vocal power of these seriously talented, 7 additional idols show that they can really belt it out!
- Hey! Say! JUMP gives their apologies concerning the recent smoking scandal of member Ryutaro.
- Clean up your dust with this very creative Du.static, a wand dustbuster that will have Harry Potter fans coveting it to clean their rooms.
- See what goes on behind-the-scenes of 7 For All Mankind upcoming Fall ad campaign in this special video.
- 24-carat gold for your skin? Hmm…see if Guerlain’s L’Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Makeup Base lives up to its fancy name.
- Newly released FCC documents for the upcoming DROID Bionic are revealed that pretty much give us all the ins and outs we need.
- This 10 year old shows off her hacking skills and gets ahead in her games and figures out a few flaws in iOS and Android as well.
- Check out how SunnyHill looked and sounded before their current wild and artistic looks of “Midnight Circus.”
House filled with yummy foods! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Gorgeous is hardly the world to describe the eyes of these male idols…but it’s pretty close.
- The latest iOS 5 build is now out, grab Beta 5 if you’re interested.
- The second commercial for the anticipated Tales of Xillia has been revealed.
- Rather than playing with dolls or whatever 10 year olds do…this little girl is modeling for Vogue.
- Word is that the Samsung Galaxy SII “Hercules” will be arriving at Telus soon.
- See how well Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer performs to bring you an envious amount of silky smooth skin.
- The Tuxedo Gin manga has gotten picked up by Disney to be reproduced as a live-action movie.
Most of my new room is finally settled in! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Think you know all there is to Super Junior? Super Junior nerds, time to take out your thinking caps and answer this Super Junior IQ test! You could even win a free Super Junior ELFs shirt!
- This koala seems to be having a fun time wriggling its ears to the delight of onlooking bystanders.
- What makes an iPhone an iPhone? Apple updates those ads to be more consumer-friendly.
- Motorola unwittingly reveals the specs to its upcoming Droid Bionic XT865.
- Old age doesn’t stop 99-year-old Umeji Narisawa from playing Nintendo for hours each day. Game on!
- Who’s the latest celebrity to try out some blue locks? It’s none other than actress Kate Bosworth, who opts for some tie-dyed hair instead of individual sections.
- Hello, hello there, Marc Jacobs! The handbag designer goes another route and designs some new jeans for the fall!
- VLeenSasta seems to be mesmerized by Kan Mi Yeon’s “Good Love” MV! Read on what she thought about the MV here.
Loving the current weather, but too busy to enjoy it! What were the highlights of your day? More »
- Ever wondered how funny the members of Super Junior are? Check out the rankings here! Did they match your rankings?
- The Yoomi Duo provides you with more fun for your iPad by turning it into an interactive board game!
- Jordin Sparks has a new bod and a new tattoo that she’s rockin’!
- Ladies, did none of the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 pre-order packages interest you? You should check out the one from GameStop, then. It’s made just for you!
- First black, now two-tone silver. Seems like you can now have a second color option when choosing your HTC Droid Incredible 2!
- Sayonara Ponytail changes things up as they use real schoolgirls instead of illustrations for their latest PV, “Mukiryoku Switch”.
- Wanting some more crackle in your life? Sephora now gives it to you in the form of Sephora by OPI Blasted Nail Colour!
- Fashion designer Karl Lagerfelds unveils a new limited edition line just for Macy’s. Check out the clothes in your local stores and online coming August 31!
Super Junior’s “Mr. Simple” MV was simply fantastic! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Who are the best actors within Super Junior? Be sure to check out rankings - agree or disagree?
- Will you try out Apple’s iCloud service when it comes out later this year? It’s 10GB for $20!
- Taste the color of the rainbow in this really colorful rainbow cake.
- Find out the process behind Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Aww, how nice of University of Southern Mississippi to buy 1,000 Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets for their students in their honor program. Wish that happened to me!
- Didn’t get enough Hunter x Hunter the first time around? Don’t worry, there’s a second one in the works!
- For all you Sally Hansen lovers, you should check a look of this review of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum Luck.
- 19-year-old Alyssa Nicole goes for a gypsy, bohemian style for her Fall 2011 collection.
Really hot. It needs to become cooler! What were your highlights for the day? More »
- Some people are speculating that it’s Kibum in that Super Junior teaser — what do you think?
- Oh China and your fake iPhone 5!
- Itchin’ for new downloadable content for Gran Turismo 5? It’s coming.
- Samsung Within was spotted ‘within’ the FCC and guess what…it passed!
- It’s real smooth of bump.y to release a PV for ‘Kiss.’
- Eat dark chocolate, get pretty!
- It’s August, therefore you must check out these must-watch films out this month.
- cararibz shows us the crazy hair kolors of KPOP idols.
How’s August treating everyone so far? Any cool plans this month? More »
- Recent speculations have placed Siwon in the midst of a drinking “controversy.”
- Hinting a date that is just around the corner, the latest Apple rumor puts the iPhone 5 to a specific time window and says the iPad 3 will debut later.
- The Amazing Spider-Man unveils its official trailer and mmm Andrew Garfield.
- See what “The Way Tutu His Heart” is all about in this review for Sephora by OPI.
- The mesmerizing Child of Eden has been announced to be heading to Japan this Fall as well.
- A new bundle of joy has arrived for former Spice Girl, Emma Bunton.
- Word is that the TouchWiz UX will be making an appearance at Samsung’s upcoming NY event.
- The next single from KAT-TUN, “RUN FOR YOU” is previewed in their latest CMs.
Hot weather makes it hard to be productive. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- One look at Siwon’s concept photo and…yeah, you just need to look.
- One whiff of Juicy Couture’s Viva La Juicy might be all you need to be tempted in, see how well it fared in this review.
- The iPad 3 is rumored to be arriving this year…and be cheap?
- These cute red canvas shoes look like the perfect choice for any summer adventure.
- How one guy took his old N64 and transformed it into a portable handheld game console.
- A sudden move from Vodafone and the HTC Evo 3D has disappeared.
- With the slightly chiller weather coming soon this fall, you can also expect Morning Musume’s 12th album to be out as well!
The intense plot that is developing for Heartstings! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Yesung’s teaser photo is revealed and possibly Super Junior’s concept has been figured out?
- A new iPhone 5 case design has been leaked and may have revealed a few tidbits about the new model.
- The makeup looks HyunA sports in her comeback MV “Bubble Pop” are perfect for the summer, here’s 5 ways to recreate them.
- The first 10-inch tablet from HTC has finally surfaced and has been codenamed the HTC Puccini.
- Melanimelover shares her thoughts on who the nerdiest male KPOP idol of them all is.
- A slight delay awaits upcoming PC game, From Dust - though it’s not too bad.
- Take a gander at CHEMISTRY’s newly released PV for “Independence” - the love storyline will draw you in.
Opening 2PM’s Star Card packs! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- These 10 inked idols wear their tattoos proudly and are some of the better ones of the bunch.
- To fund their MMO gaming obsession, this Chinese couple sold their three kids.
- The Missha BB Boomer is a brightening moisturizer that is suppose to make your skin more radiant before your BB cream or foundation, see how well it worked in Jessica’s review here.
- With the movie end, I say some talented artist should take up the challenge and make Harry Potter an anime, especially if it turns out to look like this.
- More than 2 million subscribers are on their way to canceling Netflix from their recent price increase announcement.
- The MSI WindPad Enjoy makes its appearance in the FCC, toting an array of acceptable specs.
- Voldemort gives one awkward hug, but then again, you can’t really expect a loving one from the dark lord.
Late nights, early mornings. Thank goodness it’s summer. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have a laugh rewatching some of these popular Korean dramas parodied by some of your favorite idol groups.
- Emma Watson gives us her best “troll face” that is really quite similar to the original.
- For all you guys (and girls), here’s one easy dinner to make that’s filled with love and lots of delicious noms.
- See if Missha’s M Perfect BB Cream in #23 lives up to the hype in Anabel’s review.
- JASMINE drops her PV for “ONLY YOU” - a soulful song that is totally eye-catching with all her outfit changes.
- This guy has started to camp out for the (still unannounced) iPhone 5 and has gained some really fancy swag.
- Could this strange Twitter account really be part of Motorola’s viral pre-launch campaign for the Droid Bionic?
- If I had to choose, this Yoshi’s Island-inspired nursery would win for being the sweetest in the world.
Falling in love with Zenkai Girl! (& Ryo) What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Since “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,” seeing these 11 KPOP idols imitate each other must mean a lot of love, even if we’re laughing at the same time.
- The full PV for Kis-My-Ft2’s debut single, “Everybody Go” is out now!
- Check out the gameplay for the upcoming Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi that were shown this week at Comic-Con.
- For a more playful nail look, why not recreate Pikachu on your nails with this super easy tutorial.
- To get the ladies, it’s simple…just keep your fridge stocked.
- The HP TouchPad is now available to stream live TV with the latest Yamgo TV app.
- You can now pick up the Gingerbread-powered Samsung Nexus S at AT&T.
Took a break by watching Narimiya Hiroki in Saigo no Bansan/The Last Supper. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Wardrobe malfunctions are the funniest things to catch, especially when they happen so suddenly that you can’t help but laugh.
- See how well this Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves spray worked to give those beachy waves that everyone wants for the summer.
- Rihanna shares her thoughts Lady Gaga’s wild outfits and style.
- The official trailer for Koda Kumi’s upcoming single, “4 TIMES” is out! It definitely shows off many different sides to her.
- The MacBook model gets the ax from the Apple Store lineup.
- A new rumor gives us a potential release window for the Xbox 720 and PS4 - hopefully it will be worth the wait.
- These Harry Potter cupcakes are scrumptious-looking and done with such detail. Very impressive.
- Catch the Droid Bionic at Walmart and Sam’s Club starting August 4.
- Reading these fun facts about SHINee will hopefully let you learn something new, if not remind you about their cute mannerisms.
Lots of packing. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- New speculation on another idol couple pits “S and K” together, but with only a few clues to their possible identities.
- This Panda case emits charms galore that you won’t be able to resist giving it a hug.
- It’s confirmed that Digimon World: Re:Digitize will be the mystery game from Namco Bandai.
- Learn how to recreate these cute panda nails on your own with a video tutorial from Jessica.
- Word is that Samsung is planning to launch a new phoneblet at the upcoming IFA.
- The cute scene in today’s Gif of the Day will make you want to have that penguin on the next rainy day.
- A “Run Devil Run” showdown between Ke$ha and SNSD - whose version do you like better?
- The trailer for the newest Doraemon movie is out and looks adorable.
Trying to find enough time to finish things. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Though he’s in the spotlight more often, today’s rant touches on how Hongki is not the leader of FT Island.
- Happiness’s reveals their PV teaser for their next single, “Wish.”
- Those waiting for the upcoming iPhone 5 may end up waiting a bit longer because it seems a heat issue may delay it even more.
- Check out Jinra’s review on Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance for a possible new scent to sport.
- Namco Bandai’s upcoming game may have been revealed before the countdown ends.
- These cute Mario cupcakes sure look good enough to eat.
- Samsung’s Epig 4G will not be shipping with Gingerbread.
- See how cute these five idols look in their CFs, oh how hard it would be to resist buying anything.
Just out and about in nice weather. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Who would want to break up any of these adorable KPOP bromances?
- Check out Jinra’s review on the SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser for insight on if this pricey cleanser is worth it.
- The world’s steepest roller coaster has been finished and you can take a virtual ride, thanks to the crazy person who brought a camera to the front seat.
- Cutie bunny eats this carrot so sweetly, not to mention how big its appetite looks from the picture.
- The lovely house from Pixar’s Up has been recreated in real life and includes every seen detail.
- Done up Mega Man style, these 375 iconic gaming characters wear the pixel look well.
- A sign-up page is launched for the Droid Bionic via Verizon.
- Rihanna has just been revealed to be Emporio Armani Underwear’s new face.
- A PV teaser has finally been released for Amuro Namie’s “Tempest.”
Bought a cute scarf today! What was the highlight of your day? More »