- Kim Woo Bin takes a trip down memory lane to his school days in an interview with @star1.
- It’s a plethora and wonder of metallic delights for the designs in Joanna Mastrioanni’s Fall 2013 collection.
- Aiming to get you to show off your pearly whites, see if NYX’s intriguing “The ‘Blue’ Lip Gloss - Smile Brightener” comes through as a winner in my review.
- Archos aims to make an impact in the tablet market with their latest release, the Platinum Tablet series.
- The latest teaser for The Host has surfaced and it’s definitely creepy.
- The Amazing Spider Man - Ultimate Edition is set to arrive on the Wii U!
- A variety of yummy cupcakes are featured in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- See if your favorite dog matches up with your preferred font - quite funny how they’ve fittingly been paired.
A long-awaited Friday finally arrives! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee has returned and has finally released their latest album, “Chapter 1 Dream Girl - Misconceptions of You!”
- See if you can obtain super pretty lips with Supersmile’s Ultimate Lip Treatment covered in Jinra’s review.
- Google gears up to possibly open their own…retail store?
- Off of the big screen, it seems like some of our favorite Disney princes have taken up a specific kind of modeling.
- See a marriage proposal go wrong…multiple times.
- TheRekindledPage is covered in today’s Daily Etsy for their unique prints and night lights.
Making progress - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- DMTN has released the image video for their latest MV, “Safety Zone.”
- You can spend a weekend in Russia with the pieces featured in Nonoo’s new Fall/Winter 2013 Collection.
- See if the It’s Skin Babyface B.B Cream in Moisture is able to get your skin silky smooth with coverage in Jessica’s review.
- It seems like the boys of One Direction have picked up zumba to prep for their upcoming world tour.
- One teen decides to send the adorable Hello Kitty…into space?
- Miranda Cosgrove has been officially cast for Christina Ricci’s new sitcom.
- The new Soul Sacrifice Premium Edition bundle will be arriving with a special Cosmic Red Vita.
- Upstaging the real deal, this lil’ weather boy has ended up stealing the entire segment!
Unexpectedly sunny days - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- BANAs can send their love to B1A4’s Sandeul, who is now resting after his recent knee surgery.
- Check out Jessica’s review on the It’s Skin Mix & Bake Eye Shadow to see if it will really get your peepers glowing.
- Seems like not everyone enjoyed Beyonce’s halftime show at the Super Bowl…
- Admire these HQ images of Tadashi Shoji’s recent Fall 2013 Collection that debuted this past week at NYFW.
- The Korean version of the LG Optimus G Pro is set to receive a 5.5-inch display.
- A significant and familiar voice has been announced to be coming back in “Finding Nemo 2.”
- Sales for Microsoft’s top consoles seem to be doing quite well.
- A few cringe-worthy love quotes that will have your hands clenching the air.
Swooning - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- L.O.Λ.Es (aka NU’EST fans) should get pumped up because the group will be putting on an upcoming mini concert!
- Follow along on The Fall 2013 New York Fashion Week Special to get our first-hand look and report on a bunch of exciting shows, especially if you can’t be there in person.
- See if The Face Shop’s Jewel Therapy Straight & Shine Treatment Lotion lives up to its name to give you silky, soft hair in Sandy’s review.
- Prepare yourself for the craziness that is Ke$ha with news that the singer will be debuting a new reality show on MTV.
- How savvy were you to know some of these amazing ocean facts?
- Catch the extended version of the Iron Man 3 trailer that premiered during the Super Bowl this past weekend.
- Release dates and new abilities for the latest Assassin’s Creed 3’s DLC, “The Tyranny of King Washington” have been revealed.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE is rumored to launch via T-Mobile as early as next month!
- Oscar Promotion has officially debuted their new girls’ group titled “X21.”
Cute and entertaining morning messages. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Check out the surprise cover from LED Apple of SHINee’s “Sherlock.”
- Europe heads in the right direction by officially banning animal testing.
- It seems like Victoria’s Secret might be open to the idea of one-of-a-kind bras for breast cancer survivors after a recent online petition.
- Google and Motorola have teamed up to develop the mysterious “X Phone.”
- How darling is Rowan Blanchard aka Cory and Topanga’s daughter in the upcoming “Girl Meets World” TV show.
- Never forget your keys again with this awesomely handy Legend of Zelda-inspired key hanger.
- Excitement for Fast & Furious 6 rises with the release of the official plot synopsis.
- What a lazy person’s ideal dream looks like…
Motivated to get through the rest of this week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Unexpectedly revealing a drool-worthy set of back muscles, the source is none other than…CN BLUE’s Minhyuk!
- Taylor Swift gets sweet in her new “Keds for Bravehearts” campaign.
- MAC offers lights and darks in their latest Archie’s Girls-inspired collection.
- Soon you’ll be able to add Staples as a place to stop and pick up your favorite Apple products.
- How can anyone deny the wisdom that comes from the logic of Ellen DeGeneres?
- Condolences for voice actor Kameyama Sukeiyo, who has recently passed away.
Looking forward to February being as amazing as January has been - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The second MV teaser for DMTN’s “Safety Zone” is out!
- Paul & Joe get cute and whimsical in their upcoming Carousel Collection.
- Holiday weight still lingering around? Try out these 5 tips on how to get rid of that pesky extra you.
- The card save transfer tool for the Nintendo 3DS will be in stores this March.
- Belkin is rumored to have purchased Linksys from Cisco.
- H&M gets into the warm weather mood with their Summer 2013 lookbook.
- Who knew that Pokemon could be used to describe…STDs?
Busy, whirlwind week to come! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Get spirited and rock your favorite groups with this roundup of KPOP-Inspired Nail Art Designs.
- Now you can grab the same nail polish that the models were sporing on Chanel’s recent Spring 2013 runway show.
- Peek at Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs in this recently released first look.
- Looking super cute, Carly Rae Jepsen has just been named Candie’s latest spokesmodel.
- It seems as though you shouldn’t judge the Surface RT tablet just by how it looks, find out what else it offers in Emily’s review.
- Despite being new, the Wii U is actually “behind the next generation curve” for consoles.
- So jealous of this person’s amazing Rilakkuma Plushie Collection, featured in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- Learn how to transform a soda bottle into a pair of cheap sunglasses.
An amazing birthday with awesome friends and events ^^ What was the highlight of your day? More »
- JaeJoong goes…shirtless for today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- Paramore has spilled with a teaser on their upcoming and long-awaited new album.
- A quick-thinking dad seems to have come up with a way to achieve the perfect ponytail.
- You’ll never have to eat alone if you have an iPhone and this uniquely designed Ramen bowl.
- How adorable are these celebrity moms for stylishly matching with their even cuter offspring?
- Resident Evil: Revelations is officially set to arrive in May for all the major consoles.
- At this coffee shop, you’re not going to be served unless you pay proper attention.
Mid-week intrigue. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- School 2013’s Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are looking quite dapper for “Vogue Girl.”
- Jill Stuart shows off their upcoming Valentine’s Day 2013 Collection that is surely a sweet sight.
- 2013 is looking good, especially for your ears since it’s been revealed that Beyoncé will be collaborating with Justin Timberlake!
- Featured in today’s App of the Day, Temple Run 2 arrives with new challenges for those that enjoyed the original.
- David Beckham strips down to the minimum again in this first look at the new H&M Bodywear campaign.
- A 2nd album will definitely be coming for all you Momoiro Clover Z fans!
Looking forward to this week of unexpected surprises. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Day 1 winners for the 27th Golden Disk Awards in Physical Album have been revealed.
- Dive into a “Mad Mad World” with Jinra’s review of one of NARS‘ latest Duo Eyeshadows.
- The excitement starts up again with new stills released for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- Grab your first look at the extended trailer and screenshots for LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII.
- The full lookbook for the upcoming Prabal Gurung x Target collection can be peeked at now.
- It seems like the CW might have a “Vampire Diaries“-inspired spinoff in the works.
- China seems to be well on its way to securing the top spot for Apple love.
- An invisible driver pulls the wool over everyone in this hilarious prank.
Under the weather moods matching bleh weather outside. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How adorable is Hyuna posing with this super fluffy puppy?
- Find out how the It’s Skin Babyface Creamy Eye Color fares in Jessica’s review.
- Rumors are swirling that Beyoncé might have been picked up as the new face of H&M.
- Square Enix reassures fans that news about Final Fantasy X HD will be coming “soon.”
- This cutie shark featured in today’s Plushie of the Day is totally cute and not threatening at all.
- Mark your calendars for next week to be able to pick up one of these cool Pebble smartwatches.
- These three tummies sure are big but filled with very different things…
Greeted with a surprisingly sunshine-filled day. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Seungyeon reveals which member is the victim of her green-eyed jealousy…
- See if you’ll be able to shine adorably with It’s Skin Babyface Dual Lips covered in Jessica’s review.
- It seems almost inevitable now that when another relationship ends for Taylor Swift, there’ll be a song about it all - Harry Styles being the latest.
- PS3 and PC players can gear up for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Nuketown Zombies DLC to arrive this week!
- Disney unveils their new Couture Ear Hats designed for 2013’s “Year of the Ear.”
- Up your management skills with today’s App of the Day, Mind Tools.
- Why be open 7 days a week when this store has proclaimed something that somehow has a full week beat.
Cheers to a more focused week. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- “High Society” picks up Shindong and Sunggyu as their new fixed guests on the show - so tune in!
- How to hit the bulls eye…with your falsies and the Sephora Collection Bulls Eye Lash Applicator covered in Jinra’s review.
- Check out the latest trailer and price reveal for the upcoming Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
- AnnaSophia Robb channels her inner mod for her new photoshoot in Teen Vogue.
- The puns just keep on coming when the situation arises that an Italian chef takes a RIP.
- Find out how you can shop one of the best flash sale sites with today’s App of the Day, Gilt on the Go.
Happy for the weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- In today’s Photo of the Day, Tao’s stance on children is pretty…scary.
- You can now peek at Lancome’s upcoming Lancome In Love Collection for Spring 2013, featuring the lovely Emma Watson!
- The newest camera beauty to be released by Samsung is the NX300 and it’s definitely a looker from the get-go.
- Nintendo introduces its latest for the 3DS…Pokemon X and Y!
- For the various occasions to dress up, these choice differences between how men vs. women perceive it seem pretty true.
- A deck of cards is flaunted on fingertips in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- To up your attractiveness, it seems like the ladies just need to slip on a pair of heels.
Lettuce turnip the beet!…I love puns ^^ - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Taeyeon and Seohyun show love to two SHINee members in their recent “Thanks to.”
- Yes to Carrots shows some love with their latest tart addition to the skincare brand.
- Taylor Swift looks fiercely glam in the latest Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- Get twice as hungry with the double burger flash drive, featured in today’s Unique USB.
- The PS2 is now officially retired…at least from production via Sony.
- Peek at H&M’s upcoming Spring 2013 Collection for their Divided line.
- ONE OK ROCK’s “Deeper Deeper” will in SUZUKI’s new CM!
Getting back on track. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Fans get the chance to have their questions answered in the latest episode of “ASK IN A BOX” featuring…Sunny Hill!
- NARS gets springtime colorful with the introduction of their upcoming Spring 2013 Color Collection.
- Get ready to swoon again with One Direction’s latest “Kiss You” teaser.
- These two lovely ladies have made it as Vogue’s Top Models of 2012.
- LG excitedly teases a couple of their new goodies that will be debuting at CES 2013 this week.
- Who knew that just mentioning the competition will get you banned from Club Penguin…
- This 5-foot long (and functional!) NES controller is built out of…LEGOs?
- Anna Faris is coming back to the TV screen in an upcoming comedy pilot on CBS.
Cute room decor things. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- And the teasers have begun for SNSD’s long-awaited Korean comeback!
- Find out how The Hobbit became “an unexpected journey” in Emily’s movie review.
- Looking for a not-so-serious gift? These 5 weird and funny presents will definitely get a laugh at the very least.
- Rock a frosty-inspired look on your digits in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- Why rock a plain and solid backpack when you could deck it out to your heart’s desires via thiss very Tetris-esque Pixel Art.
- The walk-in closet gets redefined in this redesign by Hosun Ching.
- A group of cute purple dragonfly cupcakes can be seen in the latest Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- TouchChords is featured in today’s App of the Day, which will have you strumming in tune easily.
Frenzied day but quick night breaks are wonderful. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Hongki has recently surfaced with a silvery head of hair - thoughts on his new look?
- How about getting into the holiday spirit with one of these festive cases for your iDevice?
- The collaboration jewelry pieces for Harrods + Disney are a beaut!
- Mark your calendars for March 22nd, which is when all you gamers will be able to pick up Resident Evil 6 on PC.
- Deborah Lippmann is all set to launch a Girls-inspired nail polish collection!
- While spending quality time with your loved ones, you can break out these 5 holiday-themed games to play for entertainment.
In a daze. What was the highlight of your day? More »