- Reminisce a bit with today’s Song of the Day featuring Big Bang’s “Always.”
- The theme seems to be fittingly provocative for Agent Provocateur’s new Spring 2013 fragrance.
- Hooray - Street Fighter X Megaman is all set to be released for all you PC gamers.
- Mercedes-Benz releases a sneak peek at their upcoming Fashion Week Campaign starring Karlie Kloss.
- How pumped would you be for an Alice in Wonderland sequel? It might actually happen!
- Challenge yourself with today’s mystery-filled App of the Day, Doors&Rooms.
- Check out Fudanjuku’s latest PV “Jinsei Wahahah!” right now!
I hope being busy this early in the week means that it’ll fly by. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SNSD take on the stewardesses concept for their just released 2nd Japanese album.
- Have more fun with your options when you try out Inglot Cosmetics’s new eyeshadow pans.
- Karl Lagerfeld teams up with Fossil for a new watch collection that is absolutely gorgeous.
- The release window for Pikmin 3 has been pushed back to Q3 2013.
- A huge set of Bonsly plushies are featured in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- The answer to how much space information from the Internet takes up is answered here.
Loads of catch-up this weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Get ready VIPs, Daesung is gearing up for a Japanese solo album this February.
- So just how darling is the Etude House Dear Darling Neon Lip Tint? Find out in Jinra’s review!
- Cole Haan brings a covet-worthy set of pumps to reality when they collaborated with stylish beauties Jen Brill & Olivia Kim.
- The release of Rayman Legends looks to be launching in late February for all you gamers.
- Eastern Drawing aims to let you to artistically create with ease while you’re on your smartphone.
- The very bejeweled Beaded Miniaudiere from Juicy Couture is festively featured in today’s Cute Carriers.
Feeling like time needs to fly by a touch quicker. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- The teaser images are out for 100%’s new comeback concept and single “Boys Like Me.”
- Watch the commercial for Justin Bieber’s new “Girlfriend” fragrance and possibly be swooned.
- V°73 gets a bit playful in their new Autumn-Winter 2012-2013 Collection that you can peek at now!
- Seems like Wii U sales for November weren’t up at their ideal level, at least for numbers in the US.
- How accurate is it for these celebs to be matched to their cartoon alter-egos.
- They don’t call him the Grinch for no reason, but you have to admit that he made a good comeback.
Morning detour of errands before work. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Come find out all about love in 60sec with INFINITE’s Sunggyu in today’s Video of the Day.
- Check out Fergie’s latest campaign photos and video for her new fragrance “Viva.”
- Now you can shop in person for that classic handbag seeing as The Cambridge Satchel Company has officially opened their first store.
- It’s a “Kawaii Paradise” in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day with the darling Hello Kitty.
- The Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim is expected to arrive in early 2013!
- Never get lost (hopefully) and know where you are with today’s App of the Day, MapQuest.
- The writer for “Amazing Spider-Man” chats about the comic’s latest plot twist.
Finally reached the mid-week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Soon you’ll be able to see the lovely KARA looking as cute as ever as an…anime!
- See if NYX’s Crystal Liquid Liner is able to give you that extra hint of a sparkle just in time for the holidays.
- One guy decides to pull off a pretty awesome prank involving befriending Facebook strangers and reproducing their profile picture - too funny!
- Today’s Plushie of the Day is definitely adorable, I mean, who can say no to a toast cushion?
- Someone was super bored to figure out how to craft this classic masterpiece that is totally one of the more fancy pieces of calculator art that I’ve seen.
- HBO is gearing up to premiere a new documentary film covering the life of Vogue fashion editors.
- The time has come to an end for the agreement between Facebook and Zynga.
Wanting this week to fly by ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
- While many enjoy his musical talents, it seems like Seo In Guk is planning on focusing his attention to his drama career for the moment.
- Would you tune in to DWTS if the Fierce Five’s Gabby Douglas and McKayla Maroney were on it?
- Illamasqua’s most recent makeup ad sparks controversy by their move to feature “blackface.”
- Other smartphones better watch out for Lenovo’s new beauty and its impressive 29-hour battery life.
- Could some of your favorite clothing brands actually be fueling modern day slavery?
- The latest trailer for Injustice: Gods Among Us shows off the ability to play as the menacing DeathStroke.
- It’s okay, you can admit that you’ve used this method to cure your loneliness as well.
- The evolution of the Dark Knight is quite an interesting scroll-through - which was your favorite?
Fun rejuvenation :3 - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- See A-JAX perform the choreography to “2MYX” in their newly revealed dance practice video.
- The “Inside Out” gives you the best of both worlds with a trackpad included underneath that has a lot of real estate.
- Right after the holidays is the start of the new year and on the small screen, you might want to tune in to this particular show for this great lineup.
- The life of Michael Jackson shown in just five seconds.
- Why have normal nail polish bottles when you can have…booty-shaped ones?
- For those that missed out, never fear, the gold Wii Nunchuk will be returning in 2013.
- Get your sneak peek at the upcoming second season of HBO’s “Girls.”
A very long but eventful week indeed. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SHINee’s Minho looks more than delighted to be holding hands between these two idols.
- Facebook aims to challenge Skype with an upcoming “party calling” feature.
- Can you guess who Miley Cyrus‘ favorite One Direction member is?
- Head to NYC to visit (and shop!) the largest Victoria’s Secret store in the world!
- PC gamers will also be included to receive Ace Combat: Assault Horizon as early as next year.
- Go for a subtle orange accent in today’s Daily Nail Art that puts the spotlight on stripes.
- Not just for Twitter, hashtag has also become someone’s…name. Seriously.
Cute early morning text conversations when no one else is up to reply. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- SMTOWN finishes up their concert in Singapore and posts a picture of SNSD’s Yuri with their goodbyes.
- Skin feeling the stress lately? Try out these 5 budget and time friendly beauty tips to give your skin some TLC.
- A new world record has been set for the longest video game marathon!
- Travel around in style with this Forever 21 x Hello Kitty-designed scarf print bag.
- In-n-Out fans will love the handy app that’s featured in today’s App of the Day.
- A Twilight summary in comic form that actually seems pretty accurate.
For the weekend that ended too soon, can’t wait for the upcoming one ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Besides causing quite the shock, here are 5 lessons that you can take away from the IU-Eunhyuk “scandal.”
- Goop has teamed up with Butter London for one gorgeous and exclusive nail polish collection.
- Twilight’s Breaking Dawn Part 2 claims the top spot as the franchise’s biggest opener.
- I totally approve of these darling bunny rabbits featured in today’s Plushie of the Day.
- BioWare seems to be starting already on planning their next Mass Effect game.
- Get into the holiday spirit early with today’s App of the Day, Christmas RADIO.
- For all your arm sleepers, here’s the perfect pillow for you!
Happy Thanksgiving! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have you seen Psy blow up the stage once again with his latest epic performance at the AMAs alongside…MC Hammer?!
- Presenting quite a different look than what you might recognize them in, the Disney Princesses have gone Vogue.
- The Google Play Store finally has the 16GB Nexus 10 in stock again.
- How to make your shoes last longer with an easy waterproofing method that only takes one unexpected ingredient…
- Minors on the new Wii U will need to pay a small fee to register.
- Whether it’s photo trickery or something else, no one should get in the way of this 50-foot woman.
- Go incognito with today’s Daily Nail Art, fittingly inspired by camouflage.
Ready for QT with the family and yummy food tomorrow! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- A Pink’s Eunji sends out her thanks for supporting her in her first “Legally Blonde” performance.
- Using classic cartoon ladies that you might recognize, which lady do you think has the best ‘do? And it’s all thanks to Dove.
- Macy’s is graciously donating tickets to their epic Thanksgiving Day Parade to Hurricane Sandy victims.
- See how much Dorothy’s dress from the original Wizard of Oz went for in a recent auction.
- Check out what new games are coming out this week and maybe even add a title or two to your shopping list.
- A new and deliciously improved way to make and eat caramel apples.
- How adorable is this kawaii winter girl with glasses featured in today’s Unique USBs.
Hoping to survive this frenzied week of monsoon-like rain. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have you already checked out the special trailer by SHINee for their next Japanese single?
- Girls fans will be happy to hear that we’ll be seeing a third season of the show thanks to HBO.
- Send your photos through the Phototoaster Jr. that is highlighted in today’s App of the Day.
- Taylor Swift seems to be pondering with the idea of being her own homeowner in the city of London.
- PS3 gamers seem to be experiencing recent code errors on Nuketown maps.
- A fat people problem that is probably sadly true…but a bit funny.
- Embrace the fall with this geometric-inspired print featured in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- A best-of album from Base Ball Bear is set to be released in a couple months.
Looking forward to a resting weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Boyfriend’s Hyunseong shows off his washboard and drool-worthy abs.
- With an impressive performance of an acoustic “Die Young” Ke$ha is sounding surprisingly great!
- Gamers should look forward to Xbox Live’s 10 Anniversary because custom Xbox 360s will gifted to loyal members.
- How darling is this set of cufflinks that are adorably reminiscent of the iconic Pixar lamp.
- David Beckham brings the heat once again by starring in H&M’s new Christmas Collection.
- The Acer C7 Chromebook offers a lot in a sleek package and it’s available right now!
- How a scumbag teacher wins at being like a boss…
Such a busy, but fun, week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- NU’EST’s JR gets adorably cute with his celebration of “Ppyong Ppyong Ro” Day.
- Make your eyes pop with a touch of color with TONY MOLY’s Perfect Eyes Eyeliner covered in Jinra’s review.
- Forever 21 teams up with the lovely Chanel Iman in their new “Let It Glow” campaign for the holidays.
- An impressive set of murals that may surprise you when you look closer to find out what they’re made of.
- In the latest Wii U game trailer, Sonic and friends are gearing up for a to-be-intense race.
- Today’s App of the Day lets you have a bit more fun with your images using Cinemagram.
- A Harry Potter horror that probably only pleases certain fans of this particular Hufflepuff.
- This is pretty much a surefire way to ride a wheel chair…like a boss.
Occupied with a lot of to-dos that make for a good distraction. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Who was the mysterious guy that Sunhwa really wanted for her husband on WGM?
- Burt’s Bees gets creative with their latest billboard that doubles as a demonstration for one of their new products.
- Here’s one light switch that is pretty much almost impossible to top…
- Rihanna has just announced that she’ll have two more collaboration singles with Mr. David Guetta.
- Word is that Microsoft Office will finally be arriving for smartphones sometime early next year.
- For the next Transformers movie, it seems like Shia LeBouf is looking for $18 million this time around.
- Head over to Uniqlo for the limited edition sweaters created with help from Andrea Crews.
Fun food adventures with the BFF. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Today’s Photo of the Day showcases Key’s shopping habit that I’m sure some of us can relate to.
- A new teaser commercial has been revealed for Justin Bieber’s upcoming fragrance.
- Despite its slightly high retail price tag, the iPad Mini only costs $188 to be built.
- Get ready for a laugh when you see this bad lip reading take on the 2012 Presidential Debate.
- Aiming to surpass its previous sales report, the Gran Turismo franchise is on its way to topping 68 million.
- Danbo and Domo-Kun get cute and in position for a hug in today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
Interesting happenings for a supposed slow week. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Which SNSD member are you most like for those pesky life problems.
- See if you can be gorgeously smoky…with your eyes from Jinra’s review of the beautyADDICTS SolutionEYES Eye Shadow Quad in Seduce.
- It seems like the Disney Channel may be creating a “Boy Meets World“-inspired sequel?
- How adorable is this Sheryl Nome flash drive from Macross Frontier?
- Manish Arora’s Spring 2012 lineup has been revealed and your iPad has never looked so stylish.
- FIFA Soccer 13 has rolled out a “major” update for all you PC gamers.
- A bundle of cute pumpkins are featured in today’s Cupcake of the Day - mmm!
- Way to fail at your job while on the job - don’t you feel safer already?
- Kikkawa Yu drops her PV for her very upbeat single, “Sotsugyou.”
Oh holiday season, how close you are now. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Being too adorable once again, fans of IU become amused at her shameless tweet.
- Check out if Etude House’s Moistfull Water Jelly Essence does the trick in making sure your skin hydrated.
- Taylor Swift’s new “Red” album is looking at 1 million units at the rate it’s going - and with good reason!
- It’s none other than the MacBook Air that was the gadget that changed J.K. Rowlings‘ life.
- Bunker Hill takes the spotlight in the latest Assassin’s Creed 3 trailer.
- Do you agree with Ashton Kutcher being the highest-paid actor in TV right now?
The “not bad” feeling of getting back to a normal routine. What was the highlight of your day? More »