- Take a listen to the soothing vocals of LUNAFLY in their awesome cover of JB’s “As Long As You Love Me.”
- It was a close call for Taylor Swift who was almost punctured via…a sword by Ed Sheeran?
- Filming for “Fast & Furious 7” could start as soon as this summer.
- A pretty mistake has colored Lauren Conrad’s hair to a fun and cheery pink!
- Totally love the sleeker look in this iPhone 6 concept - definitely drool-worthy.
- Zac Posen lends his design skills to a new hair accessories collection with John Frieda.
- Fans of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu can expect the singer to drop a new single this May!
Afternoon sun after a cloudy morning. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It’s good to know that G-Dragon work isn’t prompted by money.
- Check out Jessica’s review to see if your inner diva comes out with NYX’s Ultra Pearl Mania in the gorg color of Jade Pearl.
- It seems like we can expect 2 iPhones from Apple in this upcoming year.
- The first campaign photo for Beyonce’s new H&M ad has been revealed.
- Follow Fall Out Boy in their latest music video for “The Phoenix” now!
- A new gameplay trailer has dropped for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.
- Need to up the kawaii level in your room? Here are 5 Japanese items that will definitely do the trick.
Anticipating all-around excitement to unfold - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- It came quicker than expected but Park Shin Hye has sent her goodbyes to “Go Dok Mi.”
- Head to Sephora to pick up their special line inspired by 2013’s Color of the Year.
- It seems like Daniel Radcliffe is close to inking his name as Igor in “Frankenstein.”
- Diane von Furstenberg hits up Roxy for a new and print-filled swimsuit collection!
- Check into this week’s Upcoming Game Releases to see what’s arriving on your favorite consoles.
- Today’s App of the Day lets you professionally organize your hand-written notes using DukePen.
- Here’s one way to set up an intimidating security system…
- Satisfy a chocolate sweet tooth with today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day featuring a lot of Oreo cookie pandas.
- Could you live in these coffin-esque apartments in Japan?
New show addictions are dangerous. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- 2AM introduces “One Spring Day” to IAMs with their first MV teaser.
- Here are 5 things that you should try not to miss when you’re on a trip to the “Land of the Rising Sun” that is Japan.
- See if It’s Skin’s Color Play Lumilight Lip Tint is able to pout up those lips in Jessica’s review.
- Resourcefully, here’s how to have your barbecued meat and…iron out those wrinkles too?
- A new study shares that men and women are quite different in the way that they tweet on Twitter.
- It seems like a fifth “American Pie” sequel is totally possible - would you watch it?
- Meloetta, the appropriately named melody Pokemon, will be offered by GameStop in March.
- Did you know that Janet Jackson was secretly married in 2012?
- Jennifer Lawrence’s clothes from her “Silver Linings Playbook” role have been placed in an auction.
Friday - made it! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- L.O.Λ.Es (aka NU’EST fans) should get pumped up because the group will be putting on an upcoming mini concert!
- Follow along on The Fall 2013 New York Fashion Week Special to get our first-hand look and report on a bunch of exciting shows, especially if you can’t be there in person.
- See if The Face Shop’s Jewel Therapy Straight & Shine Treatment Lotion lives up to its name to give you silky, soft hair in Sandy’s review.
- Prepare yourself for the craziness that is Ke$ha with news that the singer will be debuting a new reality show on MTV.
- How savvy were you to know some of these amazing ocean facts?
- Catch the extended version of the Iron Man 3 trailer that premiered during the Super Bowl this past weekend.
- Release dates and new abilities for the latest Assassin’s Creed 3’s DLC, “The Tyranny of King Washington” have been revealed.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE is rumored to launch via T-Mobile as early as next month!
- Oscar Promotion has officially debuted their new girls’ group titled “X21.”
Cute and entertaining morning messages. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Unexpectedly revealing a drool-worthy set of back muscles, the source is none other than…CN BLUE’s Minhyuk!
- Taylor Swift gets sweet in her new “Keds for Bravehearts” campaign.
- MAC offers lights and darks in their latest Archie’s Girls-inspired collection.
- Soon you’ll be able to add Staples as a place to stop and pick up your favorite Apple products.
- How can anyone deny the wisdom that comes from the logic of Ellen DeGeneres?
- Condolences for voice actor Kameyama Sukeiyo, who has recently passed away.
Looking forward to February being as amazing as January has been - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Taeyeon and Seohyun show love to two SHINee members in their recent “Thanks to.”
- Yes to Carrots shows some love with their latest tart addition to the skincare brand.
- Taylor Swift looks fiercely glam in the latest Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- Get twice as hungry with the double burger flash drive, featured in today’s Unique USB.
- The PS2 is now officially retired…at least from production via Sony.
- Peek at H&M’s upcoming Spring 2013 Collection for their Divided line.
- ONE OK ROCK’s “Deeper Deeper” will in SUZUKI’s new CM!
Getting back on track. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Which of these 7 idols would you most like to go gift shopping with this holiday season?
- Any one of these 6 holiday-friendly makeup looks will be the perfect fit for an upcoming party (…the last one is questionable).
- Have a gamer on your list this year? They might enjoy something off of our 10 Best Gifts For Gamers list that has something for every type.
- The most viewed Vevo Artist of 2012 is none other than someone you should call back…maybe.
- Acne Studios and Benjamin Seidler have teamed up for one pretty (and limited edition) silk scarf.
- Explore informatively on your next trip with today’s App of the Day, Triposo.
- And who thought pennies were useless? Not the ones who created this impressive masterpiece.
- Takei Emi takes the title of FECJ’s “celebrity of the year”!
Hectic busyness in all aspects of life! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Reminisce a bit with today’s Song of the Day featuring Big Bang’s “Always.”
- The theme seems to be fittingly provocative for Agent Provocateur’s new Spring 2013 fragrance.
- Hooray - Street Fighter X Megaman is all set to be released for all you PC gamers.
- Mercedes-Benz releases a sneak peek at their upcoming Fashion Week Campaign starring Karlie Kloss.
- How pumped would you be for an Alice in Wonderland sequel? It might actually happen!
- Challenge yourself with today’s mystery-filled App of the Day, Doors&Rooms.
- Check out Fudanjuku’s latest PV “Jinsei Wahahah!” right now!
I hope being busy this early in the week means that it’ll fly by. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have you already checked out the special trailer by SHINee for their next Japanese single?
- Girls fans will be happy to hear that we’ll be seeing a third season of the show thanks to HBO.
- Send your photos through the Phototoaster Jr. that is highlighted in today’s App of the Day.
- Taylor Swift seems to be pondering with the idea of being her own homeowner in the city of London.
- PS3 gamers seem to be experiencing recent code errors on Nuketown maps.
- A fat people problem that is probably sadly true…but a bit funny.
- Embrace the fall with this geometric-inspired print featured in today’s Daily Nail Art.
- A best-of album from Base Ball Bear is set to be released in a couple months.
Looking forward to a resting weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Which SNSD member are you most like for those pesky life problems.
- See if you can be gorgeously smoky…with your eyes from Jinra’s review of the beautyADDICTS SolutionEYES Eye Shadow Quad in Seduce.
- It seems like the Disney Channel may be creating a “Boy Meets World“-inspired sequel?
- How adorable is this Sheryl Nome flash drive from Macross Frontier?
- Manish Arora’s Spring 2012 lineup has been revealed and your iPad has never looked so stylish.
- FIFA Soccer 13 has rolled out a “major” update for all you PC gamers.
- A bundle of cute pumpkins are featured in today’s Cupcake of the Day - mmm!
- Way to fail at your job while on the job - don’t you feel safer already?
- Kikkawa Yu drops her PV for her very upbeat single, “Sotsugyou.”
Oh holiday season, how close you are now. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- As pretty in pictures as they are in real life, here are 13 idols who don’t need any photoshopping done at all.
- See if the It’s Skin Color Play Platinum Lipstick is worth the try in Jinra’s review.
- Today’s Plushie of the Day features none other than the cutie Rilakkuma, friends, and squishable-looking stars.
- In the new Medal of Honor Warfighter trailer, a look at the new Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack is revealed.
- For those in the US that are a fan of the casual style of Uniqlo, you can now order from them online!
- Stephen Colbert picks up a cameo in the upcoming “The Hobbit” trilogy film.
- The first sneak peeks of the iPad 4 have surfaced online.
- What happens when Taylor Swift’s catchy lyrics are used as…pick up lines?
- GENERATIONS drops their new PV for “BRAVE IT OUT!”
Sometimes it’s easier to ignore and wait for a bit. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- With good reason, Shin Bora manages to resist a kiss from TVXQ.
- Those with shine woes might want to check out how NYX’s Shine Killer did in Jinra’s review.
- It seems like Nick Jonas has gotten a bit of ink on his arm…
- Herschel Supply Co. reveals a look into their Holiday 2012 Collection.
- Show off this graphic fox and butterfly for your iPhone that is featured in today’s iCase of the Day.
- This is definitely one boss joke that only Neil Armstrong could tell.
- The Nintendo Wii gets a satisfying price cut to $130 for those in the US.
- 3Peace☆Lovers drops their new PV teaser for “Love Evolution.”
Relieved on a worrisome thing. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Poor Thunder is forever alone with only one pop-friendly buddy in today’s Gif of the Day.
- Demi Lovato flaunts blue hair and a natural look as the latest cover model for Teen Vogue.
- Soon all shows on Netflix will be captioned!
- One Direction sidesteps the music to venture into the beauty world with their first fragrance.
- This week’s upcoming game releases are out! Any titles you’re looking forward to?
- A sleeker calculator alternative is featured in today’s App of the Day.
- The real reasoning as to why you turn subtitles on for something you’re watching.
- Charlotte Ronson’s sub-line for JCPenney gets priced even lower for the fashionista on a budget.
- Say your greetings to Sayonara Ponytail, who have just announced their 1st mini album!
Rainy season has begun. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- A big congrats to CNBLUE, who has hit their 1000 Day Anniversary and have posted cute selcas to commemorate.
- Check out how essence’s XXXL shine lip gloss in red blossom does in Jinra’s review.
- Beliebers are in for a treat as Justin Bieber recently put on an acoustic version of “As Long As You Love Me.”
- Mila Kunis grabs the top spot for “sexiest woman alive” in Esquire’s 2012 ranking.
- US’s PSN is set to receive the awaited “Under Defeat” title pretty soon.
- You think you know what BFs are? Here’s the true image of BFFFLs…literally.
- How about a “Buster” to deck out your iPad like the one featured in today’s iSkin of the Day.
- The PV for AKB48’s latest single, “UZA” is now out!
Taking an unwanted breather from all the unreal (but real) happenings. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Kara gets rated by plastic surgeons on their appearance - who do you think did the best?
- For luscious lashes, see if the Goddess Lashes Signature Mink Lashes do the job in Jinra’s review.
- The N’Sync love is still strong with a bandmate commenting on Justin Timberlake’s upcoming marriage.
- KDDI has developed new technology that allows you to unlock your phone with your palm.
- A cute white pomeranian with a peculiar accessory is today’s Pixs’ Pick of the Day.
- Louboutin has just dropped a new style for their Fall/Winter 2012 collection.
- Some of the most clever YouTube comments ever posted.
- How the new Resident Evil 6 is like in this PS3 vs. Xbox comparison video.
Very happy with how things worked out. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- After his recent enlistment announcement, Leeteuk shares his feelings on the situation.
- Find out if the cuteness of the It’s Skin’s Babyface Petit Blusher performs just as well in Jinra’s review.
- Robert Pattinson takes the next step in trying to work things out with Kristen with an interesting trial move.
- RPG fans might want to read just how well Epic Raiders fared for Emily before picking it up for their iDevice.
- The items in Christian Louboutin’s new Autumn 2012 Lookbook have gone to Paris.
- Carry a bit of magic everywhere you go with Cinderella’s Pink Pumpkin Carriage USB on your keychain.
- If your current life is not ideal, how about living as a Pokemon Master instead?
Had a productively nice morning running errands. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- For Goo Hara’s older brother, it seems another KARA member has captured his heart…
- Check out Sandy’s review on the TONY MOLY Dear Me Petite Cotton Pact (whew!) to see if it it could be the perfect take-along to combat oily-prone skin.
- Being introduced to the POPINATOR, you’ll never want to eat popcorn with your hands again.
- Chris Brown’s latest ink seems to be affecting more than observers, seeing as it could be a “painful reminder” for ex-gf Rihanna.
- Available now, ticket holders are able to cash in with an early release perk for FIFA Soccer 13!
- The adorably cute way that a dinosaur is able to have an all-in-one escalator and stairs.
- A happy congratulations and welcome to AKEMI’s new little bundle of joy.
Resisting room decor changes with washi tape. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Brown Eyed Girls‘ Miryo shares an embarrassingly cute moment she recently had at home.
- Taylor Swift has gone through lots of hairstyles over the years, which of her many looks was your favorite?
- Before September ends, here are 8 must watch movies that you should check out.
- Peek at the first ads for Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Friday” fragrance.
- Konami drops a new Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance trailer from TGS 2012.
- Have a laugh at The Hunger Games, who has just gotten the bad lip reading treatment.
- Unleash your inner DJ with today’s App of the Day, Baby Scratch.
- GILLE has debuted the PV for their latest single, “GIRLS.”
Loving the chilly Fall weather settling in. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- f(x) joins Super Junior’s SPAO family as their new representatives.
- Check out the who’s who of the cast of The Hunger Games sequel, “Catching Fire.”
- Xbox Live has been recently updated with the Election 2012 Hub.
- A new nail lacquer line arrives that is actually quite interesting for your fingers by Jin Soon.
- It seems multiple cities are being accessorized by large pieces of jewelry?
- Find laughter and entertainment in today’s App of the Day, “FML Official.”
Successful hike up to the top and back…alive! What was the highlight of your day? More »