- Did you know about these 7 KPOP idols who came from the US?
- Check out how the intriguing Etude House’s Black Head Sleeping Paste works in this review.
- Looking ever-so-chic and girly, the new Garance Dore designs for Kate Spade’s new line is super adorable!
- Are they getting serious? It seems like Selena Gomez might be taking the next step with Justin Bieber.
- The new Dead Space 3 trailer shows off some pretty interesting…creations.
- Kendall Jenner might be jumping into acting with her first role on Hawaii Five-0.
- Anti Leaks has begun their rebellion over a Russian news site.
A series of weird occurrences for today. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- If your favorite idols were in high school, which clubs do you think they’d be in?
- Whether you’re starting holiday shopping early or need something last-minute, NARS‘ Fall 2012 Gifting Collection has you covered with these new items.
- Need a new show to fall in love with? Why not go this school-life route with these 10 tv shows focused just on that.
- Analysts are already foreseeing 10 million iPhone 5 units to be sold with the anticipated September release.
- Sly’s gang gets a nice introduction in the latest trailer for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
- H&M brings back David Beckham for their Holiday 2012 ad campaign - mmm.
Got past the heat wave days this week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Besides being a charismatic performer on stage, did you remember that these 17 idols are active students as well?
- With a variety of products to whip your skin into shape, the best of the best from Boscia were included in their new Little Black Book Gift Set - now see how it fares in Jinra’s review.
- The Bourne Legacy follows a different format than the film series you may be familiar with now…but it seems to have done okay.
- Hopping out of the Olympic pool and into a bathtub? Michael Phelps is the new star for Louis Vuitton accessories.
- Kristen Stewart gets a bit vampy red in the eyes in the latest batch of stills for Breaking Dawn: Part 2.
- Apple stores will now match iPhone discounts that you find at other places - quite sweet.
- The secret is out…find out why dentists are actually rolling in the dough.
- PlayStation Vita users will soon get to pick up PlayStation Plus thanks to some new news from Sony.
Trying to keep cool and hydrated ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Looking ever so chic and just plain adorable, these 9 KPOP Idols in School Uniforms are definitely ones I wish were in my class.
- Check out if Tony Moly’s Berry Lovely Girl Eye Primer performs as cute as it sounds in Sandy’s review.
- If you’re a bit stuck with your Back To School clothing shopping, check out these 5 Fashionable Looks to spark some inspiration.
- Pressure from higher ups are egging Micosoft to increase the price point of their new Surface tablet.
- Peek at the list of songs for the upcoming Rock Band Blitz - did your favorite make the cut?
- Miranda Kerr is baring it all in the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
- A new roundup of First World Problems that become relateable for most…but never seem to find a solution.
- Eminem steps up to help create a new “Recovery Japan Tour” shirt for 2012.
Avoiding the heat. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- An audio teaser and photos have been released for U-KISS‘ next Japanese single, “One of You.”
- Channeling a city chic vibe, Rag & Bone’s Resort Collection for 2013 is looking quite covet-worthy for any closet.
- It seems like sales for the Samsung Galaxy Tab is being kicked in the butt by Apple’s iPad.
- Football fans will be excited to hear that the demo for Madden NFL 13 is now out!
- How Windows can be such a scumbag sometimes…
- Making things official, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have revealed their relationship to their families.
Spending this free day catching up! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Be ready and focused with these 8 songs that made it to our Study Mode KPOP Playlist.
- Proudly flaunt your nails with these school-inspired designs.
- Be comfortable and fashionable with these Back to School picks for shoes under $50.
- Go behind the scenes with an Olympic photographer.
- Shoe lovers will be impressed with Macy’s new record-setting shoe floor.
- Do you agree with this particular difference between real life and video games?
- A giggle is sure to escape seeing how these Avengers have played a bit of mix & match.
Feeling like a whirlwind. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- New still cuts of one sad-looking Minho have been revealed from “To The Beautiful You.”
- Motorola aims to reveal new details about their upcoming 4G smartphone via Facebook.
- Why rock a pair of regular shoelaces when you could have these ones made of…solid gold?
- Star Wars 1313 has been deemed “for adults, not psychopaths” after a bit of controversy with the game’s violence level.
- Will Ferrell shares his own angst over the recent break up drama between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
- EXILE TRIBE has finally arrived and in a very tough way with the PV for their single, “24karats TRIBE OF GOLD.”
Ice cream date with my home-for-the-weekend sister. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Being quite the model, G-Dragon shows off the special Big Bang edition of Soul by Ludacris Headphones.
- Essie gives you a bit of pretty motivation with their new Gym-inspired collection.
- For those lucky enough to be in London right now for the Olympics, a reinstated Twitter feed is back online to provide spare tickets to the events.
- Olympian swimmer Missy Franklin reveals some of her top pop culture picks - who knew she was a big fan of so much?
- New features have been introduced in the latest SSX patch.
- On the new season of Gossip Girl, one British fashionista will be joining the cast on the Upper East Side.
- Pieces from the desired closet of Carrie Bradshaw is now available via The Coveteur for your own wardrobe.
- Minimalist design lovers in San Fran. will be able to visit MUJI’s first store on the West Coast.
A chill day of chores before the weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How do you feel about the recent buzz about a possible TVXQ reunion?
- With back to school season around the corner, Burt’s Bees has some suggestions for you to look ready to take it on.
- You can now sip the signature milkshake made especially by Cher Lloyd.
- Agyness Deyn is rocking it in the new video lookbook for Dr. Martens.
- With the PS3 version of Assassin’s Creed III, gamers will be getting a bonus surprise.
- See how NBC ended up unintentionally giving one Olympian a pair of glasses…
- Today’s App of the Day, tipSkip, will make your music listening experience even better…especially if you’re a track skipper.
Room rearrangement time. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Were your eyes paying enough attention during PSY’s “Gangnam Style” to see…two Big Bang members?!
- Cuter than your other tubes, see if the Cats Wink Lipstick in Orange Pop by Tony Moly performs as well as it looks.
- Everyone’s favorite Katniss, Jennifer Lawrence seems to be in negotiations for a raise before “Catching Fire” arrives.
- Prepare yourselves…the first full trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 has arrived.
- The first bits of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 details are set to be revealed this week!
- Lily Collins has just been named as the new ambassador for luxury watch company, Movado.
- Sport a calming beach scene of a palm tree in today’s iSkin of the Day.
- Arashi was recently chosen to star in a CM for “24Hour Television” - so cute!
Need more energy. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have your heart ready to be melted by these 10 kids covering your favorite KPOP songs and idols.
- Check out Jinra’s review to see if Mizon’s Fruit Therapy Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel is as effective as it appears to be.
- With the imagination of one artist, see where your favorite Disney couples have ended up after the movie ends.
- One way to get the wi-fi password that also does double duty as a pretty genius parenting tip.
- The new Fall/Winter Campaign for Zara TRF has arrived with Cara Delevingne looking as pretty as ever.
- This week’s Sales Chart seems to be holding steady for a few games that it seems no one can knock from the top.
- A delicious-looking bunch of blackberries are featured on and in today’s Cupcake of the Day.
- Keep track of your pulse with this unique workout watch that offers a bit more than just the time.
- The wait is over for Perfume’s full PV for their current single, “Spending all my time.”
Looks to be a good week all around - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Oh no! It seems like some of Leeteuk’s personal information has accidentally leaked out.
- H&M’s upcoming line of accessories for Fall 2012 has surfaced and it looks to have something for everyone.
- For those considering a Wii U, Mass Effect 3 has been officially confirmed as one of the upcoming console’s launch titles.
- Why not try out the mattified gradient look that is featured in the latest Daily Nail Art.
- Lady Gaga is already planning to make 2013 her year with a recent announcement.
- Domo will love the Domo Nation that is featured for today’s iSkin of the Day.
A hot weekend ahead. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Hwayoung makes an appearance on Twitter to tweet a request to fans.
- With a name like the Face Oasis Cleansing Water, H2O+ sure has a lot to live up to - see if it does in Sandy’s review.
- How one newspaper has decided to distinguish the two Korean countries participating in the current Olympics…
- It’s all about the Sculpture Bag for the upcoming Autumn/Winter Collection from Marni.
- Glee has officially added two new female McKinley students to the cast for Season 4.
- New technology can be spotted in the latest trailer for Assassin’s Creed 3.
- Hotmail users will soon become Outlook.com users due to a new switch by Microsoft.
- Look forward to David Guetta and the new collaboration track he’s completed with Sia.
- ONE OK ROCK teases fans with the release of their short PV for “The Beginning.”
Naps for this tiring day. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Lend your vote to this week’s poll on the idol departure that was the most shocking.
- Check out if the Its Skin Babyface Teardrop Liner is able to become your new favorite finishing touch from this review.
- So I’m not sure what happened in that four year break but I have to say that Beijing definitely beat London for mascots.
- Like clothing that stands out a bit? Chromat’s latest Cage Collection will surely be the perfect fit.
- Look out for Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara to make her animated appearance on…Family Guy!
- A pair of closed doors for the HTC office in South Korea - considering their competition, it’s no wonder.
- Pokemon Black and White 2 gets closer to a release with a new trailer that you can watch now.
- Apple TV users can now enjoy their movies and shows with the new availability of Hulu Plus.
- Today’s Cute Carriers features a very cute Smoothie Contrast Trim Backpack that would be perfect for your back-to-school shopping list.
- The girls of Perfume have released the short PV for their new single, “Spending All My Time.”
Excited for Women’s Indiv. Finals later today! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- With looks that could rival a doll, here are 8 KPOP idols possessing beauty that you can’t deny.
- See how much of a “Heavenly Creature” you can become with MAC’s Mineralize Eyeshadow in Magnetic Attraction via Jinra’s review.
- Lay your eyes on these inspired designs featuring more than a few of your favorite Disney princesses and villains.
- Check out this super impressive stop-motion animation that someone created out of 7,000 sticky notes and featuring everyone’s favorite plumber, Mario.
- The wait is almost over for T-Mobile users who have been eyeing the Samsung Galaxy Note, that beaut of a tablet-smartphone.
- Lady Gaga has sent out a warning to…Carly Rae Jepsen?
- A set of chocolate sandwich cookies are featured for today’s iCase of the Day.
- To the delight of fans, the Modern Family stars have reached an agreement and are set to continue filming soon.
- After this, you won’t ever question where Kentucky is on a map.
- NO NAME has finally dropped the PV for their debut single, “Kibou Ni Tsuite.”
Back to chilly mornings. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- If the first set wasn’t enough, your OTP male couple feels won’t have a chance in Part 2 of this stolen kisses roundup.
- It seems as though Taylor Swift has been bitten by the acting bug and would love to do more roles.
- With this handy flossing gadget, your improved teeth hygiene will surely make your dentist proud.
- With this lipbalm brand, you won’t be able to help becoming a “Superstar.”
- Kendall Jenner is in the spotlight for Fashion’s Night Out campaign this year - good choice?
- Soon you’ll be able to live your Super Mario Bros. dreams on the slopes with this uniquely themed ski park.
- With a squint, you can sort of make out what was written…or maybe there’s no hope of deciphering a doctor’s strike.
- FLOWER has finally dropped the preview for their latest single, “forget-me-not ～Wasurenagusa～.”
The Olympics have started! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- If the first bout of JongTae love wasn’t enough, their second PDA moment on stage will surely satisfy.
- Want to master it all? Let Benefit help you out with its new kit, “How To Look Your Best At Everything” - a very alluring name, don’t you think?
- Android lovers will find this themed USB charger aka “Andru” too cute to ignore.
- The Fall 2012 collection video for Alexander Wang and it’s pretty awesomely creepy.
- A trio of zany bridesmaids are introduced in this first trailer for “Bachelorette.”
- With how much love “The Dark Knight Rises” has been getting in theaters, these 7 inspired cosplays definitely show love for Batman (…but maybe not in the best way for his look).
- Today’s iSkin of the Day features a pretty precious Keroppi Cropped Face that is definitely kawaii enough for any iPad.
- Click play on the new Deadlight trailer and you’ll be brought into another world with unknown knowledge of what horrors lay around the corner.
- Try as he might, it seems like Liam Payne’s girlfriend will have to “straddle” a male dancer in the near future…in front of a pretty worldwide crowd.
- While parents probably think that you’re just wasting time watching so much anime, here are 5 things you end up actually learning about.
Happy with my new sleep playlist. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Channeling their inner goddess, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are looking gorgeous in these BTS shots for their LG 3D Smart TV CF.
- Toted as an industry favorite, see if OC8’s Professional Mattifying Gel is able to bring salvation to your shine.
- Cody Simpson brings fans into his personal tour bus.
- A new Diablo III exploit has players discovering that they can become invincible playing a Wizard.
- Who would’ve thought that details (especially something like this) would make such a difference?
- HTC brings out a black One S that is exclusive to T-Mobile employees.
- MasterChef is coming back once again for a sure-to-be exciting fourth season.
- Have fun bringing your photos to life with today’s App of the Day, Phonto.
- With this Star Wars-themed GPS, you’ll be able to safely drive away from the dark force.
The relief of finding something important that you thought you lost. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- For all you JongTae shippers, SHINee sure did deliver at their recent SHINee World II concert tour…
- See if you can really create the perfect eyeliner look with Etude House’s Drawing Show Dot Liner in Black.
- Incase and Andy Warhol are teaming up again for a new Summer 2012 Collection.
- To heartbroken 1D fans everywhere, it seems like serious love is in the air for Louis Tomlinson and his current girlfriend.
- The gorgeous Sofia Vergara takes the top spot as highest paid TV actress - congrats!
- It seems like Samsung is gearing up to reveal another Galaxy device this August 15.
- Get ready for a new (younger) line from Jason Wu that will be similar to a previous and very popular collection.
- The real reason why Professor Oak asks for your gender at the beginning of every Pokemon game.
- Dance Central 3 goes the time travel route for the new version, alongside some sweet, new tunes.
- A preview has been released for Ieiri Leo’s upcoming single “Bless You.”
Yuck weather, but it’s cool enough for a run. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- With looks like a marshmallow, see how Holika Holika’s Puremellow Skin Tuning Starter does in Jinra’s review.
- It seems like we have two “secret” movies to look forward to from Marvel Studios - any guesses?
- How would you want your boss to pay you to go on vacation from your job?
- An elegant Cabas ChYc Bag by Yves Saint Laurent is featured for today’s Cute Carriers.
- The new Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance trailer takes you on an adventure to explore the universe.
-Inside every one of us is this level of love for our six packs…
- Is it possible that Samsung will (finally) announce the Galaxy Note 2 at IFA Unpacked?
- Reebok and Melody Ehsani have teamed up for this attitude-filled revival of the Betwix.
- Check out the dance practice for THE Possible’s latest single, “Nanja Korya.”
Yummy fruit smoothies. What was the highlight of your day? More »