- With VIPs holding a bated breath, it seems like Big Bang’s Taeyang has found…the one?!
- For those that want a bit of color without anything sitting too heavily on their lips, check out Jessica’s review on the Tony Moly Tony Tint to see if it’ll fit the bill for you.
- Through some sharp Directioner eyes, it seems like Harry Styles has gotten some new ink.
- Looking cute already from the title sequence, see how Magic Tree fared in Emily’s iPhone/iPod Touch review.
- The influence of Apple seems limitless, even creeping into people’s color preference for cars.
- Now you can channel your inner Waldo with ease, thanks to Warby Parker’s fun move with this geek chic frame.
- After the adult’s slight salary drama, the kids of Modern Family have negotiated their raise without too much fuss.
Catch-up over yummy wood-fired pizzas. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Showing off some cute member love, SHINee’s Minho pokes a bit of fun at Jonghyun.
- Coral lovers might not be able to resist Supercontinential, one of MAC’s new Powder Blushes from their recent Styleseeker Collection - gorg!
- With the movie release inching closer, a new “Perks of Being a Wallflower” clip is out to make the waiting a little less painful.
- New intel has surfaced that push a new MacBook Pro with Retina Display closer to reality…and a lot of wishlists.
- In the latest Mass Effect 3 trailer, the anticipated Leviathan DLC can be experienced.
- Find out why Nicole Scherzinger thinks Mel B. is actually “pretty scary.”
Too much everything, need to rest ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Being “married” to him, this actress’ heart goes pitter-patter at seeing the body of Super Junior’s Leeteuk.
- Visually a delight to add to any makeup collection, cehck out how the Culturized Eyeshadow X2 from MAC does in Jinra’s review.
- How many of the most popular celeb teen tweeters do you follow?
- With fans crossing fingers around the world, let’s hope that Ellen DeGeneres is returning in the Finding Nemo sequel as the lovable Dory.
- How YouTube can channel a bit of scumbag tendencies in its video organization.
- Microsoft’s corporate logo gets a long-awaited update.
- The UK gears up to finally open its Angry Birds theme park.
The fun of trying something new. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- f(x) joins Super Junior’s SPAO family as their new representatives.
- Check out the who’s who of the cast of The Hunger Games sequel, “Catching Fire.”
- Xbox Live has been recently updated with the Election 2012 Hub.
- A new nail lacquer line arrives that is actually quite interesting for your fingers by Jin Soon.
- It seems multiple cities are being accessorized by large pieces of jewelry?
- Find laughter and entertainment in today’s App of the Day, “FML Official.”
Successful hike up to the top and back…alive! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Which so many KPOP idols interested in an acting career, did your favorite make the list as one of the ones who double up as actors?
- An unexpected congrats to the new engaged couple, Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger from Nickelback.
- MAC aims to have you channeling your inner “Styleseeker” with their upcoming Fall 2012 collection.
- Rather than planets, the modern translation for men, women, and their websites is quite an interesting read.
- No one expected The Little Mermaid to end up looking like this…
- Both Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber are here to entice you with this new teaser for Fashion’s Night Out.
- Penélope Cruz gets very Italian as the new…Mario?
- The world’s favorite song right now, “Gangnam Style” by PSY, gets the misheard lyrics treatment in this hilarious video.
Excited to go hiking tomorrow ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
- A new couple has been revealed after much denial, though I think Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung suit each other quite well - you?
- See if Etude House’s Aloe Sheet Mask is just the thing to soothe your troubled skin in Sandy’s review.
- The lookbook for Nicole Richie’s upcoming Macy’s collection is out and looks amazing!
- Exciting news for you Avengers fans, the sequel has finally been given a release date by Disney.
- Watch out for the giant snake that is featured in the latest Resident Evil 6 trailer - gives me the creeps.
- It’s official…The Hunger Games series has managed to uproot Harry Potter in sales.
- Looking for a new cute game? Today’s App of the Day, Webbies, will fit the bill perfectly.
Had an interesting adventure tagging along with a friend to another friend’s first meeting/date. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Did you know about these 7 KPOP idols who came from the US?
- Check out how the intriguing Etude House’s Black Head Sleeping Paste works in this review.
- Looking ever-so-chic and girly, the new Garance Dore designs for Kate Spade’s new line is super adorable!
- Are they getting serious? It seems like Selena Gomez might be taking the next step with Justin Bieber.
- The new Dead Space 3 trailer shows off some pretty interesting…creations.
- Kendall Jenner might be jumping into acting with her first role on Hawaii Five-0.
- Anti Leaks has begun their rebellion over a Russian news site.
A series of weird occurrences for today. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- If your favorite idols were in high school, which clubs do you think they’d be in?
- Whether you’re starting holiday shopping early or need something last-minute, NARS‘ Fall 2012 Gifting Collection has you covered with these new items.
- Need a new show to fall in love with? Why not go this school-life route with these 10 tv shows focused just on that.
- Analysts are already foreseeing 10 million iPhone 5 units to be sold with the anticipated September release.
- Sly’s gang gets a nice introduction in the latest trailer for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
- H&M brings back David Beckham for their Holiday 2012 ad campaign - mmm.
Got past the heat wave days this week! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Besides being a charismatic performer on stage, did you remember that these 17 idols are active students as well?
- With a variety of products to whip your skin into shape, the best of the best from Boscia were included in their new Little Black Book Gift Set - now see how it fares in Jinra’s review.
- The Bourne Legacy follows a different format than the film series you may be familiar with now…but it seems to have done okay.
- Hopping out of the Olympic pool and into a bathtub? Michael Phelps is the new star for Louis Vuitton accessories.
- Kristen Stewart gets a bit vampy red in the eyes in the latest batch of stills for Breaking Dawn: Part 2.
- Apple stores will now match iPhone discounts that you find at other places - quite sweet.
- The secret is out…find out why dentists are actually rolling in the dough.
- PlayStation Vita users will soon get to pick up PlayStation Plus thanks to some new news from Sony.
Trying to keep cool and hydrated ~ What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Looking ever so chic and just plain adorable, these 9 KPOP Idols in School Uniforms are definitely ones I wish were in my class.
- Check out if Tony Moly’s Berry Lovely Girl Eye Primer performs as cute as it sounds in Sandy’s review.
- If you’re a bit stuck with your Back To School clothing shopping, check out these 5 Fashionable Looks to spark some inspiration.
- Pressure from higher ups are egging Micosoft to increase the price point of their new Surface tablet.
- Peek at the list of songs for the upcoming Rock Band Blitz - did your favorite make the cut?
- Miranda Kerr is baring it all in the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
- A new roundup of First World Problems that become relateable for most…but never seem to find a solution.
- Eminem steps up to help create a new “Recovery Japan Tour” shirt for 2012.
Avoiding the heat. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- An audio teaser and photos have been released for U-KISS‘ next Japanese single, “One of You.”
- Channeling a city chic vibe, Rag & Bone’s Resort Collection for 2013 is looking quite covet-worthy for any closet.
- It seems like sales for the Samsung Galaxy Tab is being kicked in the butt by Apple’s iPad.
- Football fans will be excited to hear that the demo for Madden NFL 13 is now out!
- How Windows can be such a scumbag sometimes…
- Making things official, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have revealed their relationship to their families.
Spending this free day catching up! What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Be ready and focused with these 8 songs that made it to our Study Mode KPOP Playlist.
- Proudly flaunt your nails with these school-inspired designs.
- Be comfortable and fashionable with these Back to School picks for shoes under $50.
- Go behind the scenes with an Olympic photographer.
- Shoe lovers will be impressed with Macy’s new record-setting shoe floor.
- Do you agree with this particular difference between real life and video games?
- A giggle is sure to escape seeing how these Avengers have played a bit of mix & match.
Feeling like a whirlwind. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- New still cuts of one sad-looking Minho have been revealed from “To The Beautiful You.”
- Motorola aims to reveal new details about their upcoming 4G smartphone via Facebook.
- Why rock a pair of regular shoelaces when you could have these ones made of…solid gold?
- Star Wars 1313 has been deemed “for adults, not psychopaths” after a bit of controversy with the game’s violence level.
- Will Ferrell shares his own angst over the recent break up drama between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
- EXILE TRIBE has finally arrived and in a very tough way with the PV for their single, “24karats TRIBE OF GOLD.”
Ice cream date with my home-for-the-weekend sister. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Being quite the model, G-Dragon shows off the special Big Bang edition of Soul by Ludacris Headphones.
- Essie gives you a bit of pretty motivation with their new Gym-inspired collection.
- For those lucky enough to be in London right now for the Olympics, a reinstated Twitter feed is back online to provide spare tickets to the events.
- Olympian swimmer Missy Franklin reveals some of her top pop culture picks - who knew she was a big fan of so much?
- New features have been introduced in the latest SSX patch.
- On the new season of Gossip Girl, one British fashionista will be joining the cast on the Upper East Side.
- Pieces from the desired closet of Carrie Bradshaw is now available via The Coveteur for your own wardrobe.
- Minimalist design lovers in San Fran. will be able to visit MUJI’s first store on the West Coast.
A chill day of chores before the weekend. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- How do you feel about the recent buzz about a possible TVXQ reunion?
- With back to school season around the corner, Burt’s Bees has some suggestions for you to look ready to take it on.
- You can now sip the signature milkshake made especially by Cher Lloyd.
- Agyness Deyn is rocking it in the new video lookbook for Dr. Martens.
- With the PS3 version of Assassin’s Creed III, gamers will be getting a bonus surprise.
- See how NBC ended up unintentionally giving one Olympian a pair of glasses…
- Today’s App of the Day, tipSkip, will make your music listening experience even better…especially if you’re a track skipper.
Room rearrangement time. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Were your eyes paying enough attention during PSY’s “Gangnam Style” to see…two Big Bang members?!
- Cuter than your other tubes, see if the Cats Wink Lipstick in Orange Pop by Tony Moly performs as well as it looks.
- Everyone’s favorite Katniss, Jennifer Lawrence seems to be in negotiations for a raise before “Catching Fire” arrives.
- Prepare yourselves…the first full trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 has arrived.
- The first bits of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 details are set to be revealed this week!
- Lily Collins has just been named as the new ambassador for luxury watch company, Movado.
- Sport a calming beach scene of a palm tree in today’s iSkin of the Day.
- Arashi was recently chosen to star in a CM for “24Hour Television” - so cute!
Need more energy. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Have your heart ready to be melted by these 10 kids covering your favorite KPOP songs and idols.
- Check out Jinra’s review to see if Mizon’s Fruit Therapy Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel is as effective as it appears to be.
- With the imagination of one artist, see where your favorite Disney couples have ended up after the movie ends.
- One way to get the wi-fi password that also does double duty as a pretty genius parenting tip.
- The new Fall/Winter Campaign for Zara TRF has arrived with Cara Delevingne looking as pretty as ever.
- This week’s Sales Chart seems to be holding steady for a few games that it seems no one can knock from the top.
- A delicious-looking bunch of blackberries are featured on and in today’s Cupcake of the Day.
- Keep track of your pulse with this unique workout watch that offers a bit more than just the time.
- The wait is over for Perfume’s full PV for their current single, “Spending all my time.”
Looks to be a good week all around - What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Oh no! It seems like some of Leeteuk’s personal information has accidentally leaked out.
- H&M’s upcoming line of accessories for Fall 2012 has surfaced and it looks to have something for everyone.
- For those considering a Wii U, Mass Effect 3 has been officially confirmed as one of the upcoming console’s launch titles.
- Why not try out the mattified gradient look that is featured in the latest Daily Nail Art.
- Lady Gaga is already planning to make 2013 her year with a recent announcement.
- Domo will love the Domo Nation that is featured for today’s iSkin of the Day.
A hot weekend ahead. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Hwayoung makes an appearance on Twitter to tweet a request to fans.
- With a name like the Face Oasis Cleansing Water, H2O+ sure has a lot to live up to - see if it does in Sandy’s review.
- How one newspaper has decided to distinguish the two Korean countries participating in the current Olympics…
- It’s all about the Sculpture Bag for the upcoming Autumn/Winter Collection from Marni.
- Glee has officially added two new female McKinley students to the cast for Season 4.
- New technology can be spotted in the latest trailer for Assassin’s Creed 3.
- Hotmail users will soon become Outlook.com users due to a new switch by Microsoft.
- Look forward to David Guetta and the new collaboration track he’s completed with Sia.
- ONE OK ROCK teases fans with the release of their short PV for “The Beginning.”
Naps for this tiring day. What was the highlight of your day? More »
- Lend your vote to this week’s poll on the idol departure that was the most shocking.
- Check out if the Its Skin Babyface Teardrop Liner is able to become your new favorite finishing touch from this review.
- So I’m not sure what happened in that four year break but I have to say that Beijing definitely beat London for mascots.
- Like clothing that stands out a bit? Chromat’s latest Cage Collection will surely be the perfect fit.
- Look out for Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara to make her animated appearance on…Family Guy!
- A pair of closed doors for the HTC office in South Korea - considering their competition, it’s no wonder.
- Pokemon Black and White 2 gets closer to a release with a new trailer that you can watch now.
- Apple TV users can now enjoy their movies and shows with the new availability of Hulu Plus.
- Today’s Cute Carriers features a very cute Smoothie Contrast Trim Backpack that would be perfect for your back-to-school shopping list.
- The girls of Perfume have released the short PV for their new single, “Spending All My Time.”
Excited for Women’s Indiv. Finals later today! What was the highlight of your day? More »